first day of school

Hello my name is Megan, and my life is kinda crazy. I've met the love of my life, and here's how I'm gonna tell you.

I wake up in the morning at 6:50 cuz I'm a late person. I get ready for school in 10 minutes and head down to the bottom of the hill at 7am. I get on the bus and I start to talk to the bus driver to see where I have to sit at, because the last time I got to choose I got into a fight. So I sit in my seat with my best friend his name is trent.

We finally made it to the high school and it's my first time being there. Everyone has to go to the gym to get to go with their links teachers. I get with my links and my friend Trent is in the same class with me. So we go to the class room and go out a syllabus and go over it very boring I know.

We finally go to leave, and I try to get into my locker but couldn't cuz it was jamed, so I went to a teacher for help, and I missed the bus to go home. I call my dad and tell him and he said to call my mom to take me home. My parents are divorced because of my mom cheated on my dad. So I called my mom up and tell her what happen and she said okay meet me at my work at 5pm. "Okay I got you" I said

I saw Trent walking outside of school I tell him to wait up and we started to talk about where he's gonna go. He tells me that he's gonna go to the park and if I wanted to go I can. I asked him on how many people he's gonna hang out with he told me there will be at least 7 I asked him do I know anyone there he said yeah you should come you'll be fine I'll be there with you.

He knows I have horrible anxiety about meeting new people. So we reach to the park and we meet up to his friends they greet me and I saw this boy with blue and dark brown hair. OMG he's so hot I thought. I look away from him and try not to blush to much with him. I learned his name is Landon and he's a Junior at our school I got excited cuz I should be able to see him there.

I found out that he's single, too. We start to talk and I got butter flies in my stomach he asked me if I liked ass or tits I told him I'm straight he said oh sorry, ass or dick. I told him thighs cuz who doesn't like thighs.

It turns around 4:30pm I call my mom to see if she can come get me at the park cuz it's on the way to my house she said yes and I got excited cuz I got to see him longer. He starts to talk to someone else and I just listen to his voice his voice is like an angel singing. I start to stair at him and he looks at me what are you staring at. I don't pay attention to him still zoned out looking at him.

He starts to wave his arms at me I blink at him "what" I said "what are you looking at" he asked oh sorry I zoned out idk what I was looking at I smiled at him knowing damn well thinking about how hot he is.  "Oh okay" he said my mom comes to get me at 5:10 I start to get sad cuz I won't be able to see him anymore I tell everyone bye and it was nice to meet a bunch of them and I leave to go to my car.

I head home. When I got home I called my best friend kae I tell kae everything I told her about the new guy I met. She told me that she's proud of me that I found someone better than my ex. After I got done talking to her I went to bed so I can see him tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope this was good I'm dyslexic so don't correct me on my punctuations or spelling thanks

Words 744

I hope y'all have a wonderful day 🙂