second day of school

I do my daily routine and head down the hill again and ride the bus with my bestie. He asked me if I liked Landon I blush and said why do you ask. He said well you were starting at him yesterday and your blushing right now. Yeah I do like him but please don't tell him that.

We made it to the school and I see Landon hanging out with Trent I just stair at Landon for a moment and looked away to talk to kae about Landon and point him out to her. She said she's proud of me finding someone handsome.

We go to first period and we got a new student named adon. He's a loud student. And he plays on his phone the whole class period. We go to 2nd block and I talk to Trent about dumb things then that period ends and we go to 3rd block and adon is in my class again it's gym class and the pick me girls there call him over and he looks at me then the girls and start to talk to them. The time flies by and it's lunch he has the same lunch as me. For lunch we had a hard burt pice of chicken I don't eat it cuz it looks gross.

We head to 4th guess who's in my class.... Adon ofc it's him again. He gives me headaches. I already don't like him. This class he finally fall asleep. Then the bell rings to go to 5th block and adon follows me to my last class I think to myself why am I the most unluckiest person ever.

He sits beside me and gooses to sleep. Finally the day is over I call my mom if I could stay in town today and she said it's was fine so I head to the park to see landon again.... He's not there. I try to call Trent he doesn't pick up so I just sit there at a pavilion sad. Then I see a group of teens coming from the store.

I wonder if it's him. They start to come closer and it's then I get excited cuz I to see him again. I want them down and greet them. We start they just talking and you'll never guess who comes next.. adon he's every where. And Landon calls Alexis a bitch and she got really butt hurt about it and said he's gonna get slapped abd he said go ahead and she did.

I go up to him and said oooo since we are slapping people can I slap you too. As soon as he said yes I slapped him as hard as I could not aiming at where to slap I just did it. I felt so bad I keep apologizing to him I have him a hug and kept saying sorry he said it's fine and I got excited cuz I hugged him for the first time.

I go and sit down then my mom comes and gets me I get sad again cuz I have to go I tell everyone bye And head home.