SasuSaku Month-4

First Kiss

This is inspired by some facts I found out, in regards to their first kiss.

They are 19 and travelling together

Sakura Pov

I woke up to Sasuke by my side, I rolled over and pushed myself up. I went to our inns room kitchen and started to make breakfast. I place the breakfast on the table and I started to eat since I knew Sasuke isn't a morning person.

After we had breakfast we started to walk back to Konaha after several months of travel we reached a cliff over looking the ocean.

Sasuke and I sat down on a bench. I rested my head on Sasukes shoulder, an idea popped inside my head, this is perfect for a kiss. But Sasuke doesn't like physically affection. I sighed and closed my eyes.

Suddenly Sasuke turned my around so I looked him in the eyes. I looked into his onyx orbs, I saw fear and nervousness, I raised an eyebrow "Sasuke-kun? Are you ok?" I asked worried. I studied his face, I noticed the tips of his ears burning red. "Sasu-" I got cut off when Sasuke put his hand on the back of my head and pressed our lips together.

A million thoughts went though my head. Ever since I was in the academy I had fantasied about my first kiss. I pictured Sasukes lips being soft and him sliding his fingers though my hair. However this was completely different. His lips were chapped and rough, he was pulling on my hair somewhat aggressively. I could feel tears in the corners of my eyes, however this, this was much better than I could ever dream of.

Sasuke pulled back, his face turning red, I started to giggle "Sak-Sakura?" Sasuke stuttered "Gormen, this was not what I imagined my first kiss would be like, or that you'd be so aggressive"  I said between deep breaths of air. "Umm, err" Sasuke seemed incapable of speaking.

"You aren't a bad kisser, it was better than I could've imagined, besides, we can figure each other out. We don't know what things we like or dislike, all we have to do is try" I said kissing his cheek before standing up "We should probably find an inn, it'll be getting dark soon" I said grabbing Sasukes hand.

Word Count: 377