Chapter 1

"Hey Nadia do you have the homework" Jayden asked me as soon as I sat down next to him "yeah did you forget to do yours again" I asked him and he gave me a sheepish smile, I laughed as I took out the homework from my bag and handed it to him "than...

"Hey Nadia do you have the homework" Jayden asked me as soon as I sat down next to him "yeah did you forget to do yours again" I asked him and he gave me a sheepish smile, I laughed as I took out the homework from my bag and handed it to him "thank you ma'am" he said and I just nodded.

I took out my book and pencil because in this class specifically we right so much my hands hurts by the time it's over, "are you coming to the game tonight" I asked Jayden "is kaylen gonna be there" he asked me and I nodded with a smirk I knew Jayden had a thing for kaylen I was the first person he told "alright then I'll go but I have to go anyways dumbass I'm on the football team" oh yeah he is.

Once class was over I packed up my things "I'll see you later" I said to Jayden while walking out the door he shouted a quick goodbye before he walked into his next class Jayden and I are best friends we have been since kindergarten, I don't think I've ever met Jayden's brother I've gone over to his house plenty of times and not once have I seen the man he speaks of.

From what Jayden described he's taller than him by two inches to he is 6'3 he has black hair, really really dark eyes like Jayden's and he's covered in tattoos Jayden said he always comes home with a new tattoo when he home from university I guess he sounds cool but from other things Jayden had said he's probably scary.

Jayden says he's three years older than us so it's makes sense that Ive never seen him but Jayden also said that even when he is home from university he's not actually home he's always out with his friends so i don't understand why come home in the first place the university he goes to is only two hours from here.

Other than what Jayden tells me he and his friends are big talk around here when they do come into town it's as if the president arrived or something that's how I knew he was back in town yesterday everyone was talking about it anyways back or height why do Mexican heights genes have to make me so short?

The amount of times in one day that Jayden will say something about my height makes me wonder why I'm friends with him I'm 5'3 my mama is also very short she's shorter than me so I see why but still I love tall women with all my heart.

I remember my first year of high school I tried out for the volleyball team and I did make it but I also made the cheer team and I decided to do cheer now I've been in cheer for five years because I also did it in my last year of middle school and I honestly love it I love the people I've met and how exciting it's been for me.

Now it's my last year and I'm captain of the team which is something I've wanted for so long and I was so excited when I found out I got the position last year I went straight home and told my mom about it she was excited for me.

This year is my final year we've got 6 months of school left and I plan to make them the best I've had because I'm not saying the other years have been bad they've just been kinda boring for me that's it so I'm gonna try to make this one as fun as possible I think I've been to twelve parties since school started including the one they threw me last month for my birthday.