𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝑯𝒆 𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒅 𝑯𝒊𝒔 𝑯𝒖𝒔𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑪𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒕....

Smut of (𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝑯𝒆 𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒅 𝑯𝒊𝒔 𝑯𝒖𝒔𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑪𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑩𝒆𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝑯𝒊𝒔 𝑩𝒂𝒄𝒌 #6)

Tags: Top Jungkook, Bottom Taehyung, Self-lubricant because it contain M-pregnancy

If you don't like any of the above tags then please ignore this. I am not really expert on writing the smut but I tried lol. Forgive me if there is any mistake that I made.

You can listen the given songs while reading this.

Jungkook laid Taehyung on the bed, hovering over Taehyung. They finally let go of each other's lips, putting their head against each other's.

Jungkook:
Stop me.

Taehyung opened his teary eyes slowly, looking at Jungkook who still had the eyes closed.

Jungkook:
Stop me if you don't want it. Stop me before I lose control.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung's eyes, caressing his cheek gently as of it was made up of glass.

Jungkook:
Tell me to stop because I don't want to force you like that night. God, you don't know how I was hating myself for that. I still do. Still hate myself that I forc-

Taehyung put his palm on Jungkook mouth stopping him to talk. Jungkook looked at Taehyung with a wide doe and teary eyes.

Taehyung:
You didn't force me.

Taehyung wishpered. He closed his eyes when he felt Jungkook pecking on Taehyung's palm grabbing by his big one.

Taehyung:
You didn't force me. I gave myself to you.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung still with older's hand on his cheeks, grabbing from him.

Jungkook:
Why? Why did you gave yourself to me?

Taehyung:
Because

Taehyung stopped hesitating to continue the sentence. Jungkook came closer the he was, minimizing the distance between them, even if there wasn't any. The distance between them is so close, closer than anything that they could feel each other's hot breath hitting on their face.

Jungkook:
Because?

Jungkook wanted Taehyung to complete the sentences. Taehyung's lips tremble due to the heavy stare, and hot breath hitting on his lips.

Jungkook:
Tell me. Just please tell me.

Taehyung:
I loved you. Still do. No matter what, I still love you.

Jungkook's shook his head letting a small wimper out.

Jungkook:
Tell me I am not dreaming. It is not my dream.