ELYSIAN

"Then be a good boy and ride me today, won't you, hyung?" The voice rolled from Jungkook's mouth, making Taehyung's throat dry.

Taehyung licked his lips making Jungkook a dark gaze on his lips. Jungkook put his thumb on Taehyung's lips, caressing it, making Taehyung's leg jelly.

"Stop teasing me by licking that lip." Jungkook nuzzles his nose in Taehyung's neck. "You know how hard it is to control when you come out from the dressing room. God, I wanted to devour you right there."

Taehyung let out a small moan when he felt Jungkook biting and sucking his neck. That will clearly leave the mark, and he will show it proudly even if he has the photoshoot tomorrow.

Jungkook then moved towards the Taehyung's jaw, coming towards the lips, biting, kissing and licking it, hand lingering down towards inside Taehyung's lose pant, squeezing Taehyung's ass, making older moan, swallowed by Jungkook's mouth.

Jungkook chuckled and pulled apart to see Taehyung's face. Messy hair, red lips due to sucking and biting.

"So pretty. So beautiful" Taehyung whimpered on the praise, liking it so far. Jungkook suddenly lifted Taehyung on shoulder , making Taehyung gasp.

______________________________

Jungkook threw Taehyung on the soft and fluffy bed, hovering over him, holding the waistband of Taehyung pant, harsly tugging away from Taehyung, completely showing the pre-come dripping from Taehyung's cock.

"Look at you, dripping. So wet down here." Jungkook said while tracing inner thigh making Taehyung whine,"and I haven't even done anything. Should we stop you from orgasm today?"

Taehyung widened his eyes on Jungkook's words, shaking his head continuously, making Jungkook smile.

"You will do what I told you, won't you?" Taehyung knew that wasn't a question or request. "Use your mouth, kitten."

That word has always made Taehyung smitten. That word rolling from Jungkook's mouth has made Taehyung completely insane and probably always will.

"Y-yes"

Jungkook flipped them, now Jungkook was lying in full clothes while Taehyung was on top of Jungkook in only a white t-shirt.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook with his glossy eyes. "Come on, kitten. You know how to ride, don't you?"

Taehyung let out a desperate sound, crawling himself to sit on Jungkook's thigh, with a lot of struggle because of his trembling knees.

Jungkook devoured the moment. The sight infront of him was so tempting him, that he wanted to fuck Taehyung until the other will forget everything else other that Jungkook's cock.

Taehyung slowly wrapped his hand on Jungkook's waist band, taking off the pants up to others knees.

"Go on, love. You can do it." Jungkook praised Taehyung who was crying due to overwhelming feelings.

Taehyung reached back to Jungkook's cock, lining up in his hole, whimpering as he sank down on it.

"Such a pretty doll." Jungkook praised while groaning due to the warm traveling from his cock to his body.

Jungkook could see Taehyung whimpering every time his ass met Jungkook's hip, getting terribly sensitive.

Taehyung bounced on Jungkook's lap, his head dropped back, moaning to the ceiling. He reached back to steady himself on Jungkook, hands just above the younger's knees, though his grip was barely-there and hardly helped. Basically, the only thing keeping him upright was Jungkook's cock inside of him.

"Please, please, please,"

By then, Taehyung had been completely fucked out of his usual attitude, moulded into play dough that Jungkook would surely take advantage of. Big hands slid up Taehyung's pale hips and his torso, Jungkook's thumbs rubbing Taehyung's nipples back and forth.

"That's it, baby. You're doing so well." Taehyung panted and licked his dry lips at the praise, swallowing hard as he continued to push his body up and down on Jungkook's dick. He nodded, whimpering and letting his head roll to the side. His mouth opened wide again, though nothing came out, and Jungkook could only wait patiently.

"What do you need, kitten?" Jungkook asked gently, and when only whimpers followed as a response, Jungkook roughly rocked his hips up and grabbed Taehyung's neck. "Use your words." He spoke sternly, fingers flexing around the soft skin.

"C-Come, gotta come. Hurts. Let hyung come" Taehyung let out, staring at Jungkook with his most helpless expression. He was fully intent on torturing Taehyung until allowing him to come.

"Ask nicely and maybe I'll let you." Jungkook purred, and then punched out an involuntary, loud groan as Taehyung slammed his ass down onto Jungkook's hips.

"Let me come or I'll split your dick in two." Taehyung growled, attempting to hold onto his regularly violent attitude, which Jungkook still saw straight past, with an amused smirk. Taehyung was still bound to Jungkook's word; waiting for permission, despite what he threatened.

Jungkook abruptly flipped them over, thrusting his hips into Taehyung as roughly as he could, watching the man twist and clench and shout from above. "Ask nicely." Jungkook huffed, biting into Taehyung's chest, and then sucking the spot. He moved to his boyfriend's nipple, licking and sucking, panting in time with the loud sound of skin slapping onto skin.

It took a few moments, but finally, Taehyung was pushing back into Jungkook and shouting to the ceiling, "Please, please! I need to come, please - fuck - let me. Let me come." His mouth went on by itself after that, babbling a nonsensical string of 'please''s and 'gotta come''s, all of which successfully drove Jungkook over the edge.

"Let's come together, hmm?" Jungkook said, thrusting his hips, trying to reach deeper on Taehyung's.

Taehyung nod, rolling his eyes upward with his lips, letting the moans out in pleasure.He collapsed on Taehyung as he came, emptying himself inside of the now-pleased raven-haired man, while Taehyung release himself making mess on Jungkook's stomach.

[You can go back to the video now.]