Disclaimer

I always say that when I write it is what I want and not for popularity. My writing is purely fictional and a product of my imaginations, but we are all aware that everything we write is a response to a reality. So I sincerely apologize in advance for all the shortcomings, immaturity, idiocity, and neglected responsibilities you will see in this story.

This books contain grammatical punctuations and typographical errors, you can correct me anytime. I'm still in the process of learning and improving. I'm not perfect but I'm trying my best.

Where Tangents Meet

is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated all the names, characters, places, events, businesses, and incidents are either the product of my imaginations or used in fictitious manners. Any resemblance to actual person, living or dead, or actual events are purely coincidental.

Please be aware that this story contains a mature themes and strong language that are not suitable for every young audiences. If this story is against your moral principle, feel free to not read this. If you want to be these open, and want to learn a life lesson you can move forward.

Photo credits to the rightful owners and it used for entertainment purposes only. No copyright infringement intended. All rights reserved 2022

All the eternity love,
MsChinGorgeous