Chapter 2:

Harry woke up. He was sleeping on his bed in the cupboard under the stairs. It was his birthday today, he was turning 11 today.

"Wake up! Wake up!" His aunty's shouted knocking at the door

Harry groaned and he sat up in his bed.

"Are you awake, Harry?" His Aunty shouted

"Yes I am" Harry repiled

"Breakfast can't finsh itself!" His aunt added

Petunia walked away from his cupboard door and into the kitchen. Harry got of his bed and opened his cupboard door, sunlight flooding into his "room". He wouldn't call it a room but this is the best he could get.

Harry went out of his so called room and into the kitchen, finishing breakfast.

He lay down the pan and gave everyone food on their plate.

He sat down at the end of the table and ate with everyone else. Then they mail came...

"Dudley, go get the post"

"No! Tell Harry to do it" Dudley huffed

"Boy, get the post"

"Okay"

Harry got up from his chair and went over to the door, the post was laying on the ground. Harry picked up the post and looked through it, he came across a weird letter. It had a weird sigil and it was addressed to him, it even said where he lives and sleeps! Then Harry heard a voice in his head.

Put the letter in your room

Harry looked around him but he couldn't see a thing. He looked at the letter and quickly put it into the cupboard. Harry quickly took the rest of the post and he shuffled to the kitchen, giving the post to his Uncle. Harry went up to his chair and sat down, finishing his food.

His uncle looked through the post, there was a postcard from Aunt Marge. Oh how Harry hated her. Harry put his plate in the sink and he walked of to his room. Harry sat down on his bed and he got dressed quickly. He picked up the letter that was addressed to him and read it.

It said: Hogwarts School Of WitchCraft And Wizardry

Headmaster: Albus Dumbledore (Order of Merlin, First Class, Grand Sorc., Chf. Warlock, Supreme Mugwump, International Confed. of Wizards)

Dear Mr.Potter

We are pleased to inform you that you have a place at Hogwarts School Of WitchCraft And Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment.

Term begins on 1 September. We await your owl by no later than 31st July.

Harry wasn't too surprised at this at all. He find some things in the attic ages ago, it was a diary for letters. It belonged to his mother Lily nèe Evans Potter. There was a few diary entries and a few unsent letters. Some of the diary entries were about the wizarding world. That's how Harry wasn't too surprised about the letter but in one of the diary entries, his mother was was warning him about someone but she never finshed the entry. She also wrote about Sirius Black in one of her other entries and she said that he was wrongly imprisoned for something he didn't do.

"I do wonder how I'm going to get that stuff. Wait. Didn't it say in that one entry that for muggleborns/others that someone comes to get them to buy their things. "

Harry picked up a emerald green diary, he flicked through the pages until he got onto the right one. He quickly scanned the pages contents.