Captain Scarlet & The Mysteron's 3rd attack

This is from the Ticking Clock episode of my Captain Scarlet Fanfiction that is next to be published.

OCs:

Lieutanant Violet: Elizabeth Taylor.

Lieutanant Navy: Calum Wood. (based on CaptainThunderWho )

Captain Turquoise: Alix (owned by Xenatracyisgo )

BANG!

"CALUM!"

"get him in the ambulance!"

RATTLE RATTLE

"he's still breathing"

CRASH.

"We have to get that bullet out, it's putting pressure on his brain!"

RATTLE RATTLE

"It's a miracle he's still alive"
BLEEP.

"Will he be ok?"

BLEEP.

"No promises, but he's stable. For now."

BLEEP.

"Let's get this solved"

BLEEP.

"Yeah, right, ok"

BLEEP.

24 hours earlier.

"Here it is, a new kind of weapon. This will be revolutionary in the war!" the technician announced.

"And you're sure it's safe for use? We can't have our own weapons used against us like so many of our weapons." Lieutenant Navy asked cautiously picking up his handgun.

"Yes, it's tailored to your specific requirements, Lieutenant." the technician replied.

"Good, this might just be the last push we need to win this war." Captain Scarlet replied.

"You're positive no one but me can fire it?" Lieutenant Navy asked, examining the new handgun.

"My boy, you certainly ask a lot of questions, and yes i am positive about that. Only you can fire it." the technician replied, seemingly getting agitated by the Lieutenant's questions.

"And if i simply want to scare someone? Does it shoot blanks?" Navy asked now glancing up at the technician.

"You certainly are nosey aren't you?" the technician growled.

"Curious, simply curious. I value every member of this team more than myself. I simply want to be sure they're safe when around the weapon." Navy replied putting it down back into the case it arrived in.

"Gentlemen, i think that's enough for now. Professor, thank you for your effort in making this weapon and i do not doubt your skills in making artillery and weaponry. But are you 100% sure it's safe to carry? Lieutenant Navy is the best shooter I've ever seen, he's smart and fast too. So i'm sure you understand that i don't want to lose him. I don't want him hurt or killed from using this weapon. Is that clear?" Colonel White interrupted the pair before an argument could start.

"Clear." Both the Lieutenant and technician replied in unison.

"Good. Professor, you're dismissed. Lieutenant Navy, I'd like you to stay awhile." Colonel White ordered.

"Yes Sir." they both said in unison before the technician left.

"Take care Lieutenant. This new weapon is extremely dangerous." Colonel White warned.