They meet

Nick arrives at the hospital and sees Meredith and walks up to her. "Meredith!" Nick exclaimed. "What are you doing here?" Meredith said. "I just wanted to see you" Nick said. "You flew 1399 miles because you wanted to see me?" Meredith laughed. Before Nick could agree someone walked through the doors. "Well well, look how far the mighty have fallen" Addison chuckled. Amelia came and hugged Addison. "Well why are you so down Meredith?" She says while She hugs Meredith. Meredith explains the situation. "Meredith Grey pissing people off, it's like I never left!" She says as Meredith laughs while Nick is beside her. "And who might this man be? "She says as she greets him. "He's Meredith's boyfriend" Amelia says excitingly while Meredith looks to Nick shyly while He laughs too. "My name is Nick, Nick Marsh" He says while he shakes her hand. "Nice work" Addison whispers to Meredith that makes her chuckle slightly. "And look who I brought with me!" Addison says while a familiar face walks in from behind Addison. "Why do all the interns here look so annoying?" She says. "Oh my God, CRISTINA?!" Meredith shouts. "COME HERE MER" Cristina also shouts as she runs to Meredith and hugs her tightly. "You forgot we don't do hugs right?" Meredith explains as they slowly let go of the hug. Cristina notices a man beside Meredith. She takes steps closer to Him until she asks "Who are you?" "I'm Nick, marsh." He states. Cristina's face suddenly changes expression and looks at Mer. "This is him him?" Cristina asks. Meredith laughs and says "Yes this is Nick, my boyfriend." After hearing the words come from her mouth, He stares at her and smiles sweetly. "Ugh can you guys just get a room." Meredith chuckles and says "CRISTINA!" as Nick also chuckles. "So you're Cristina, Meredith's best friend?" Nick says as He also says hello to Cristina. "Twisted sisters at the most." Meredith utters which makes Cristina laugh. "So how did you 3 meet?" Nick asks looking at the 3 girls.  "Oh Meredith was just screwing my husband." Addison stated very seriously. Nick looked confused and turned to Meredith. There was complete silence for a few seconds then suddenly the 3 girls burst out laughing. Nick was still very confused and clueless 'till Meredith and Addison filled Him in. A few hours later Meredith invites Nick to her House again. "Are your kids okay with me coming over?" Nick asked while they were driving over to the house. "Yes they love you, especially Ellis" Meredith says as she chuckles. When they arrive at the house Meredith opens the door, only to find a man sitting in the living room. Before she can see who it is, Ellis runs to Meredith and says "Mommy uncle came back!" Meredith walks over to the living room same as Nick. She looks and sees a familiar face, Alex Karev. "ALEX!" Meredith screams as she hugs Alex tightly. "Look who missed me" Alex laughs as he hugs Meredith too. "Who's this?" Alex asks staring at Nick. "Oh this is Nick." Meredith says. Alex and Nick shakes hands and Alex suddenly remembers "Oh you're that nick the one from Minnesota." "Yes I'm from Minnesota, but how'd you know?" Nick asks as he slowly looks at Meredith who was beside him. Meredith looked at Nick then at Alex then at Nick again. Alex broke the silence and said "Anyways Meredith I'd like you to see someone." Alex says as someone knocks on the door. Meredith opens it and screams in joy. Izzie walks in with 2 kids as Izzie runs to Meredith and hugs her. The 2 kids followed Izzie inside and looked at Meredith. Alexis and Eli both looked like they were around Bailey's age.  Meredith took a glance at the kids who stood behind Izzie. "Are those your kids?!" Meredith asked curiously. "Yes this is Alexis and Eli." Izzie claimed. "So Izzie do you know about Jo" Meredith asks Izzie. Izzie says "Yes." "Alex can I talk to you?" Meredith tells him and signals Him to go to another room. "It's nice to see Izzie again but why'd you bring her here? Jo might see her." "Relax Mer, everything will be fine."

The next day

Meredith walks in the hospital with Nick and Alex.

Meredith sees Bailey but then does not walk up to her. "Why'd you avoid Bailey?" Alex asked Meredith. "It's complicated." She uttered. 

Flashback

(The flashback is very different from the scene in 18x15)

Meredith sits down on the bench. Nick walks past and notices Meredith is acting strange so Nick walks up to her. "Hey are you okay?" Nick says while sitting down beside Meredith. "Yes I'm fine Nick." They both looked at each other and Nick placed a kiss on Meredith's head. But Bailey suddenly walks in. "You let me hug you" Bailey says as she points to Nick. "You're gonna take that job in Minnesota." Bailey says. "No I haven't even made a decision yet!" Meredith claimed. "No- no you're that girl huh, that same little girl that's following around her handsome attending, it doesn't matter if he is your boss, or not that he's already MARRIED!" "NO ENOUGH NOW!" Meredith shouts. "You don't get to talk about Him that way." Meredith says as tears fill up her eyes. All the Flashbacks of Derek reminded Meredith. Bailey looked at Nick in disgust and said "It's your fault that she want's to move." "You don't get to talk to him that way." Meredith shouts and now breaks down. But suddenly Meredith falls to the floor. Bailey shouts to Nick to page Dr. Maggie Pierce. A few minutes later  Nick visits Meredith's room. "How are you, are you feeling good?" Nick asks worriedly. "Yes Nick I'm good, where are my kids?" Meredith asks. "They are right here." Nick says while bringing in Zola, Bailey, and Ellis. "Hey." Meredith says sweetly to her kids as they jump on the bed. "Mommy are you sick?" Bailey asks. "Oh no Mommy's not sick, she is just tired."  "When will you come home mommy?" Zola asks. "Don't worry zozo, I'll come home now" Meredith says as she kisses Zola's head. "Nick is it ok if you can drive us back to the house?" Meredith says while slowly getting up. "Of course, come one guys." Nick says as they turn to exit the hospital.

Hey guys sorry if the wattpad was not as good because this is my first story

Not really sure if this will have more than 1 chapter so let me know :)

Follow my Instagram for updates on any stories I do

Insta acc: gre.ysanatomy18