stay with me

It's 7 in the morning and Meredith's alarm clock wakes Nick up. Nick slowly gets up while yawning as He turns to see no one beside Him. He walks down the stairs going to the kitchen to see Meredith cooking while Her kids are at the dining table. "I didn't know you could cook." Nick says as He hugs Meredith from behind. "Well what made you think that?" Meredith says as she turns around to smile at Him. Meredith and Nick lean in for a kiss then they hear someone walk in. "EW!!" Ellis shouts as she jumps and laughs. "Elle belle sorry we didn't see you there." Meredith says as she continues to cook. Nick joins Zola, Bailey, and Ellis in the dining room. A few minutes later Meredith finishes cooking. She places the food in front of her kids for them to eat and so she can drive them to school.  "I can drive them to school and you to the hospital." Nick says muffled while He eats. "Oh the Xenotransplant." Meredith says as she remembers. 

Time skips 30 minutes

"Ok do you guys all have your lunches?" Meredith asks as she looks at the backseat where her kids are. "Yes mommy." the kids respond. "Ok bye bye have a great time at school." Meredith says as she waves to her kids walking into the school. "So yesterday you cried seeing the patient's wife with her brain dead husband." Nick says as the atmosphere suddenly tenses. "It's ok if you don't want to explain." Nick says as He turns to Meredith looking at Him too. "They remind me of me." Meredith said getting flashbacks. "When my husband was brain dead, I was beside Him when they took Him off life support." Meredith says thinking about Derek. "I'm so sorry Meredith I didn't know." Nick says apologetically while He softly touches Meredith's shoulder. Nick parks outside of the hospital and looks at Meredith. "Do you want me to go in with you?" Nick says. "I still have to update on charts anyway." He says as he leans back in his chair. "Yes." Meredith looks at Nick happily. They both get out of the car and start to walk to the hospital entrance. As they walk in Amelia suddenly appears behind Meredith scaring her. "BOO!" Amelia shouts as she surprises Meredith from behind. "Amelia!" Meredith shouts. "I'm so sorry did I interrupt your romantic conversation?" Amelia snickers looking at Meredith and Nick. Meredith starts chasing Amelia. Nick laughs watching the 2 sisters chase each other when He bumps into someone. "Oh sorry I wasn't looking where I was going." Nick says apologizing to the man in front of him. "It's ok, but you walked in with Meredith?" Richard said. "Ah yes I drove her to the hospital and I got charts to do anyway." Nick says. "So you are her boyfriend?" Richard asks looking confused. "I suppose, yes." Nick says while blushing. While both of them talk, Amelia suddenly ran towards them and hid behind Richard. "You'll never get me!" Amelia shouts as Meredith appears in front of all of them. "Fine I'll stop chasing you." Meredith says as she rolls her eyes. Meredith realizes Richard staring at her and Nick. "Oh you two have met?" Meredith asks looking at Richard then Nick. "Yes Meredith I finally met your boyfriend." Richard says as things suddenly get serious. "Well this is pretty awkward." Amelia comments to the situation making it more at ease. "Wait how do you know Meredith?" Nick asks. "He's the closest thing I have to a father." Meredith whispers to Nick smiling. "So I have to get to the OR since I'm doing an Appendectomy." Richard implies. "I have to run so see you later." Richard says as He goes to the OR. "I don't think He likes me very much." Nick says. "Oh don't worry He will warm up to you once He gets to know you." Meredith says. "Unless He doesn't." Amelia says as she laughs. "Amelia you are not making this any better!" Meredith says while glaring at Amelia. "Okay okay I'll stop, but see you later." Amelia says as she winks to Meredith making her laugh. "Ok I gotta check on my patients so I'll also see you later Nick." Meredith says as she leans in to give Nick a quick kiss on the lips as she runs to the pit. "See you later Mer." Nick says as He blushes when He turns around.

Thank you so much for the views on the last 2 chapters! I tried my best to make this chapter longer than the last chapter so you guys can read more.

I'm trying my best to write as much chapters I can write as soon as class starts.

Y'all can dm me in wattpad or in my instagram to give notes and suggestions for the wattpad since I'm running out of ideas.

insta account: gre.ysanatomy18