+Prologue+

"Thank you, for buying the L/n clan lucky charms. We would be more then happy to hear your review!" As the buyers walk away, you sighed at the word 'we' since your the only one really trying to keep your clan lucky charm business running.

You give it no further thoughts, instead you decide to tidy up a bit before closing up. You pull out a small box. Nicely lining up the charms inside, organizing them by color. Red with red, blue with blue, and so on...

"Y/n!" You lift your eyes to the source of the familiar voice, spotting a certain blonde pushing through the the crowd. You greet him with a wave. He walks over, flashing you his signature grin.

"Hey Thoma, what's got you so exited?" You question him. Closing the box, now filled up, and bringing it close to your chest. Thoma ponders for a bit, thinking of words to say and use.

"Well..." The blonde stretches out the word. You impatiently bite your lower lip. "First of - I'm happy to see you" These words made you smile. To be honest, your happy to see him too. But, you could feel him wanting to say something more.

"And second... um... uh-" Thoma seemed unsure where to start. You want to reassure him and tell him to take his time.

But, before you could Thoma blurted out "Lady Ayaka, would like to.. uh...to personally thank you, for the charms" Thoma paused again. "You know, since I bought her some and she liked them"

You pretend to think, though already knowing the answer. It would be extremely rude and impolite to refuse.

"I'd like that, yeah. When?" You ask a question, slowly placing the box down on your stand. Waiting for Thoma to answer, obviously.

"Now" A short and simple answer.

"Now...?" The blonde only nodded his head enthusiastically. 

►-Mini time skip-◄  

The setting sun in Inazuma is always beautiful. But Inazuma itself is beautiful.

You weren't really thinking about that right now, but more concerned about - how well will it go? The meet up, or whatever its called. You never met Lady Ayaka personally before. Of course Thoma tells you about her quite a lot. Sweet and polite. Not hard to deal with.

Right?

A pale hand waves right in front of your face. "Y/n...?" Thoma calls out to you.

"We're here" You didn't realize, but Thoma waved in front of you for quite some time now.

"Sorry" Closing your eyes, you lightly shake your head. The blonde beside you smiles reassuringly at you when you open your eyes.

"Don't worry, she doesn't bite" Thoma pats your shoulder. "The nicest person you'll ever meet, like ever!" You giggle at the way he says it.

You enter the Kamisato Estate and meet up with Lady Ayaka.

"Lady Y/n, it's a pleasure to finally meet you!" Lady Ayaka simply bows down. You follow her actions, responding with a simple 'You too'.

"I'm sure Thoma already told you, I'd like to personally thank you for the L/n lucky charms and the L/n clan in general" She continued with her long speech. You didn't dare to interrupt.

"I really like the charm and I know it may be my personal belief, but I think the lucky charm is bringing me good luck!" Lady Ayaka sounded so happy, you decide to respond with a sweet and short response.

"You shouldn't be thanking-" You didn't finish your 'sweet and short' sentence. Another voice rang out, by the door non of you head open.

"What is going on here?"