i

Their icy grip burnt Tubbo's wrist and Tubbo scornfully yelped. He struggled and writhed in the things grip as he hopelessly tried to slide his hand out to grab his son who was now on the floor ,surrounded by lengthy and eerily domineering entities of empty black.

Tears welled up in Tubbo's eyes. He was not one to give in or be submissive to anyone who looked down on him (he know knew better) but his pride was less valuable than his son. He had to say the only word Tubbo could say in ender. One Ranboo had begged him to learn and a word Tubbo never deemed necessary. 

"I'm never going to use it anyway. No point in trying boo." Tubbo remembered saying. 

"You're too stubborn" His husband would always say. "Learn it Tubbo."

He never would have thought he would need to use it. It was cowardly and Tubbo grew into an adult who always stood hid ground.

Then he heard Michael yelp as one of the endermen reached to touch him.

"⋔⟒⍀☊⊬" Tubbo yelled and his son spun to look at him with fear and relief. The endermen tilted their heads.

"⋔⟒⍀☊⊬ ⋔⟒⍀☊⊬ ⋔⟒⍀☊⊬ ⋔⟒⍀☊⊬ ⋔⟒⍀☊⊬" Tubbo repeated it over and over until his mouth hurt.

Tears pricked at his eyes with knives and threatened to spill. 

"⋔⟒⍀☊⊬" Tubbo said in a harsh whisper. It was a beg. His last resort. He couldn't fight them all off. if he could they'd hurt Michael anyway. He was too tired and too desperate to be anything but tired and desperate.

The endermen ,and their gloriously dark silhouettes, changed to a calmer temperament. Tubbo felt the grip loosen and the pull weaker. They pulled Tubbo and Michael out the door and across the snowy biome that is snowchester ,their home.

That was where Micheal had said his first English words, over near a tree.

That secret lab is where Tubbo strived everyday to keep his family safe

Over there was a plaque placed in Ranboo's memorial and one for Tommy when Tubbo thought he was dead.

That was the mansion that Tubbo and Ranboo lived in.

There was the bridge where Tubbo killed a friend of Ghostboo.

That was were Ranboo proposed.

Not many memories here where pleasant but the ones that were made life worth living.

As they trudged melancholically across the snow, further into the dark, Tubbo wondered if Ranboo could see them now. 

He looked across at his son and then back at the moon and smiled.

With a jolt, the endermen stopped and yanked Tubbo with such force he nearly ended up on his knees. The stern expressions were back. 

The beloveds entered a room and Tubbo gasped at something he had never seen before. Things didn't come as 'new' to Tubbo. He knew everything and everyone.

It was a portal. An ender portal. 

Michael was led in first no matter how much Tubbo protested.

His turn.

He began to recall a memory. "⋔⟒⍀☊⊬ bee. It means mercy. You might need it." His husband said.

There was no use in saying it anymore.

And then Tubbo was thrown in.