𝑩𝑶𝒀𝑭𝑹𝑰𝑬𝑵𝑫

INTRODUCTION ★✼☆。
˗ˏˋ 𝘽𝙊𝙔𝙁𝙍𝙄𝙀𝙉𝘿 ˎˊ˗

     LENNOX HOTCHNER absolutely loathed Lydia Martin, and not just out of loyalty to her best friend Stiles who held a huge crush on the girl who had ignored him completely since they were children

The strawberry blonde seemed to specifically go out of her way to anger Lennox whenever possible, starting in the third grade where she stole Lennox's box of crayons. It might seem petty, but her pack of crayons had a sharpener in it, that shit was personal.

Sure, she was attracted to the girl just like everyone else in the school, but she knew from Stiles that the girl was pretending that she wasn't an actual genius and instead the stereotypical ditzy mean girl, which Lennox personally thought was idiotic and wondered why Lydia would try and change herself for a guy, especially one like Jackson Whittemore.

     LYDIA MARTIN  hated Lennox Hotchner with a passion. The blonde girl didn't even realize how popular she could be, practically ignoring everyone who wanted to be her friend for her two doofus, unpopular best friends. She had everything that Lydia worked hard for without even trying. And worst of all, she was hot as shit

She made the strawberry blonde question herself, her sexuality, her facade of the ditzy popular girl. She challenged Lydia in a way that nobody had before, she made her wonder if being with Jackson was what she actually wanted.

Lydia went out of her way to make snide remarks and pretend to have a distaste for the girl, wanting to do everything in her power to avoid feeling what she did, almost like she wasn't in control anymore.

Everything changed for the two when Scott was bitten by a werewolf, the boy started to become popular, and fell in love with the new girl who happened to befriend both Lydia and Lennox.

Lennox slowly realized that there was way more to Lydia then what she knew, that and she could be a way better boyfriend than Jackson Whittemore.

( B O Y F R I E N D )

" i could be such a gentleman,
plus all my clothes would fit. "

DOVE CAMERON
AS LENNOX HOTCHNER

WARNINGS! Major/Minor Canon-Typical Violence, Major/Minor Character Death, Blood, Torture, Underaged Drinking(background), Guns and Weapons, Kidnapping, Murder, Strong Language(swearing), etc

DISCLAIMER! I do not own any elements from Teen Wolf, Criminal Minds, any gifs used, or any music used. All rights go to the creators of everything that's not mine. I only own my original characters, the non-canon storyline, and the AU parts/non-canon stuff that appears. This is merely a fanfiction, nothing more.

AUTHORS NOTE! I republished this from the original story because I realized my entire idea for her family was basically the Hotchner's from criminal minds. You don't have to know anything about criminal minds to understand it, it's based off post-canon with different timelines for everything.