Amnesia

She woke up in a warm bed, feeling dizzy. She couldn't remember how she got there; in her mind there was only snow, fear and running. Outside of the room she could hear voices approaching, so she closed her eyes again. The door opened and two men entered the room. She felt one of them moving towards the bed.
-Hasn't she woken up yet?
The one next to her turned and walked back to the other.
-No, she has been asleep two days.
She couldn't wait more and asked: -Who are you?
Both turned to her, surprised.
-Good morning mademoiselle, we are Aramis and Porthos of the King's Musketeers -the shortest one answered.
-And why did you take me here?
-Our friend Athos found you lying unconscious in the snow. If he hadn't taken you here, you would have bled to death because of the wound in your arm.
Until he said it, she hadn't felt the pain in her right arm. She looked and it and saw it wrapped in bloody bandages.
-May I asked your name? -Aramis asked after a moment of silence.
-I... I can't remember.
-Oh, that's... disturbing. I suppose you don't remember why were you wandering in the woods?
She shook her head.
-I want to meet that man, Athos -she said while she was trying to get up.
Her head was spinning so she stumbled when she got to her feet. Aramis jumped next to her,
-Don't worry, I'm fine.
-I don't think so. I'll take you to the room where your saviour is.
Aramis and Porthos led her to a room where she met a young man and another older. The latter's face was familiar to her, she was sure she had seen him before; perhaps in a dream? Because he was the kind of man she would dream of as her Prince Charming. The youngest took a step closer to her and introduced him as d'Artagnan, another musketeer. So the other had to be her saviour.
-Thank you -she said when he got close to her-. For saving my life.
He nodded and smiled, then asked: -Are you alright?
-She can't remember anything -Porthos intervened.
-Anything? Not even your name?