--The begining--

1

--------------------------------------------------------------

Narrator/Author pov[Me]:
You're just a normal or something person and introvert in your Canon Universe.

Well it's kinda boring when you live in your Universe, You just wanted to meet your favorite Friday night funkin character, Bob&Bosip, you know they're aren't from Friday Night Funkin, they're just from Geometry Dash made by AmorAltra and other fnf characters in their universe.

But sadly, They aren't real....

They're just fictional characters. You just kept dreaming in your mind.

You were a fan of Friday Night Funkin Since 2020, No Schools But Online Classes/Modules, but atleast you're in house chilling in the couch eating you (F/S)[Favorite Snack] watching [Your choice]
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It's nighttime(8:00pm) and You lying on your bed and close your eyes but weird... You can't sleep, so you may thinking what to do when you can't sleep. You got an idea!

You got up and goes to your desk, sit your chair Infront of your computer/laptop, opening your computer/laptop, then start playing your favorite mod, Vs Bob&Bosip again you still have it in your computer, it's good if AmidAltra didn't do anything bad happen if the mod was not deleted.

You used to Simp his Oc before you know what he'd done.

Before you play Vs Bob&Bosip Mod, You chat your internet friends on your social medias, playing (F/G)[Favorite Game] than Friday Night Funkin, When you're done, you start playing Vs Bob&Bosip.

While you play this mod, You kinda Feeling so tired.... Then you fall asleep, your head falling to your keyboard hard..... And Something weird happening...

Your Computer/Laptop has portal appears on your screen. You got sucked in the portal then boom! You're in backrooms(Joke so let's continue)

You got sucked in the portal..... And you end it up on the streets....

There's 2 people saw you falling Infront of them, got shocked like they seen a ghost....

??? POV Earlier....:
"Hey there, Are you ready? I've been waiting a while for this...." I said "Pshh, As usual. I'm all strapped for this..." ????? said "Oh hOh hOh... Now this getting really exciting..." A portal Infront of me and him. "Well then, if you're ready, heh... Lets head right on in..." Me and ????? Goes to the portal and.....

Bob POV:
"Oooh yeah! We're in-" when I got cut, a random person falling Infront of us, Shocked "B-BOSIP OH MY GOSH!..."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
TO BE CONTINUE......

Thank you brain/mind.

April 11, 2022.