3

'nobody's home just me and you
and you and me alone'

Nates POV:

"Ah Nate your just in time" my dad spoke as I walked through the door "get ready we're going for dinner at the woods house tonight" he straightened his tie looking in the mirror. "I've got plans but have a great time" I started to walk up the stairs "you'll have to reschedule we're going as a family" my mom entered the room putting in her earrings "and besides it'll be a good chance for you to get to know their daughter Blair, she's a lovely girl" , I scoffed "Blair woods, a lovely girl you've got to be joking"
"Well your coming so hurry up and get changed"

Blairs POV:

I put on a long sleeved black mini dress and a Pearl necklace I can't believe he's going to be in my house having dinner, it's going to be extremely awkward after our encounter at the mall today. The door bell rang "Blair honey come downstairs our guests are here"

I ran down the stairs and our eyes made contact, he was wearing a white shirt with a few buttons undone at the top and black dress pants, looked hot is an understatement. I swiftly walked past him and greeted his family with a smile and we sat down for dinner.

Nate's POV:

"So your mother tells me your studying fashion Blair" my mom  said while cutting up her steak "yeah I want to be a designer one day" she  smiled "well I know a few people I could introduce you to if your serious about it", "that would be great,thank you" she replied. I struggled to take my eyes of her, she looked gorgeous in that tight black dress she was wearing, her hair sat so perfectly over her shoulders. It's a shame that such a beautiful girl has to be so arrogant and sarcastic otherwise she could have a chance with me. "Sorry" I muttered as I accidentally knocked my knife on the floor "Dean go and get him another knife will you" mrs woods ushered her husband to the kitchen. I leaned down to grab the knife and caught a glimpse of her long tanned legs I reached up and had to adjust myself in my seat as I felt myself getting a hard on. It's just legs Nate get over it.

Blairs POV:

I zoned out of the conversation of business and tried to not meet the gaze of the asshole sitting opposite me "Blair darling why don't you show Nate around the house I'm sure all this talk about business isn't interesting you." I looked over at Nate for a second before looking back at my mom "I'm sure Nate isn't so bothered about looking around our house "actually I'd love to see more of it if you wouldn't mind" he gave me a smug smile and I looked over to my mom who was raising her eyebrows at me "of course" I smiled sarcastically at him.
I lead him up the stairs and turned around to see him staring at my ass, "eyes up Ellison" I smirked at him as we reached the top of the stairs "these are some nice paintings" we walked through the corridors of the house "I know" I sighed wanting this to be over "so where's your room" he grinned "a woman's room is private Ellison"
He looked into my bedroom as I'd left the door open "is this it" he walked straight into my room. "What did I just say" i picked up some stuff off the floor as he walked around "this is cute" he picked up my  lace panty of the floor and immediately my face went red "hands off" I grabbed it out of his hands and stuffed it in one of my draws. He lay down on my bed laughing to himself and I leaned against my draws giving him a black look as he made himself at home. "You look gorgeous tonight" he stood up from the bed and made his way towards me his hands ran down my body and made their way to my hips, I reached my head up our lips centimetres apart "get your hands of me Ellison" I whispered. He quietly laughed turning his head away from me and leaving the room, I sighed following after him.
"I just don't want her by herself for such a long time" I heard my mom say as I walked down the stairs "well she's perfectly fine to stay with us" mrs Ellison replied "are you sure, that's a lot to ask" my mom asked "of course, it's no problem"
"thank you so much Mary" I walked into the dining room "what are you guys talking about" I asked "well the ellisons have kindly offered for you to stay with them while we're away"
Immediately no
"That's such a kind offer but I'm sure I'll be ok on my own I wouldn't want to be any trouble" I have to get myself out of this "don't be silly sweetie it's no problem"  I smiled at her trying to hide how I was really feeling. "Well we best be going but it was great seeing you all, thanks for such an amazing dinner aswell" mrs Ellison put on our coat and we walked them to the door.

song: play date
artist: Melanie Martinez