𝟎𝟎𝟔 . 𝗶𝘁 𝗵𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘀 𝘀𝗼 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱

I was watching that person walk through Casita at the moment. She also knocks on the door as I reach the house. I noticed that it had been opened, and the one who opened the door was Señora Alma. I think she greeted that person before calling someone.

Then Camilo arrived. I stayed for a moment because they could be having a conversation and I didn't want to disturb them. I could see the person as I got closer. It was a girl, possibly Camilo's friend. I finally clearly heard their conversation when I was close to them. They didn't notice me because they were having a conversation with each other.

"You're finally here!" Camilo exclaimed. And the girl smiled. While they were talking, Señora Alma left and let them have some conversation.

"Yep, I'm here. What's with the hang out you were saying?" the girl asked. Hang out? Or maybe it was just a friend thing, though.

"Ah yes, we will go somewhere in the forest. I just found it amazing," he answered.

"That's great!"

"Yes, it is. I also brought some food to eat, so let's go?" Camilo said as he held the basket with food.

"Sure! Is it heavy? Let me help you," the girl suggested.

"Nah, hermosa. It's fine. Let's go," Camilo reassured as he smiled at her. Oh, why was there something from Camilo to that girl? He just sometimes calls someone's nickname to others, except if he wants to tease someone. But I think this is different. And why have I been thinking about this? Gosh, (Y/N).

That girl with Camilo looks so pretty and kind. Do I? Or I feel insecure again.

Maybe I don't have time to talk to Camilo. Haha, he's going somewhere. But that's okay, there will be another time.

So, after they leave, I finally went through Casita's door and knocked. After a few seconds, someone opened the door, but it was now Señora Pepa.

"Hola, (Y/N). Is there anything you need or a problem?" she greeted, with a warm smile. She also knew my name too!

"Ah hola, Señora Pepa, yes. We need someone to help with our chores. Is there someone in your family who is available?" I asked.

"Yes, hija. I'm sorry if it wasn't Camilo because he was commonly helping your home, right? He was also on a date," she informed. A date? Is this real?

"A date, Señora?" I asked.

"Ah no, not yet. Just sharing. He's courting someone, so that's why he wasn't here. I'm so proud of my son. He's growing up," she clarified as she put her hand on her chest and smiled. Oh, courting. Does it mean that I might not get a chance?

"Ahh, it's fine, Señora. Thank you. Any member of your family can help," I said with a smile.

"Thank you as well, hija. I'll just call someone. Can it be... maybe... Carlos?" she suggested. He's been ruining some things for fun. Maybe he is not that bad or he will not ruin our home this time. I'll trust him.

"Uhm, yeah. Sure," I agreed with a smile, and she nodded.

"Wait here for a moment. I'll go to his room," she informed, and she proceeded to go.

A few minutes later, I heard two people talking while they were coming closer to the exit of Casita, and I was here at the side of the door.

"Mamí, why not Camilo?" someone asked in an annoyed tone, and it was probably Carlos.

"Ay, he just did something. You will be the one who does his chores this time while he's not here," Señora Pepa answered.

"Why can't others do his chores?" Carlos asked.