Lake Skywalker (rewrite)

Hello. I know what you might be thinking, and please don't hate me. Just read the new version. I know you will be satisfied. Thank you so much.
🐰🐰🐰🐰

Josh's POV~

The drumming of my heart could be heard from miles as I run for my life. My feet pounding down on the ground, thundering in sync with my heart.

"You can't hide from me, Josh. I'll find you~", the voice of the evil mistress of hell rang though out the forest. My brain starts to panic as I am nearing a clearing spot towards a lake. ' Try to find a place to hide an-'

"Found you~", I 'manly' screamed as the woman stood there in front of me, her hands behind her back. The eyes of the figuare were bright yellow and hungry. "You know...I do like having a snack just after a good game of tag. Would you mind I have a taste out of you?"

"AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

I bolt up form my bed, taking in a gasp of breath. My body trembled as trickle of sweat drip down my exposed chest. Shaking my head to get out of my haze, I get out of bed and changed.

"One week without that nightmare would make my life so much easier.", I muttered. I walk out; wearing a brown v-neck, pants, ankle boots, and a thin jacket.

I stroll down a pathway, into the woods my den was close to. I check my neck to assure myself that my pendant was there as I arrive at the Market Place. The gentle buzz of people working made my sigh in comfort.

"Hello Josh, unusual for you to be here this early in the morning. Would you like a tart?", I turn to Old Lady Fay, sweeping the front of her bakery before seeing me arrive. Old Lady Fay was one of the shop keepers that work and live in the Market Place. She is very kind to the regulars that eat in her bakery-slash-caffè.

"Good morning, Old Lady Fay. I would very much like a tart.", I walked in the caffè bakery, bathing in the blissful aroma of cookies and coffe.

"Oh, such a charmer. I know very well under that mask is an energetic child that desires a thrill of an ignorant game.", Fay commented, putting a plate of tarts and 5 cups of iced-coffe down on the table where I sat.

I laugh, taking a sip of my 4-creams and 4-sugar ice-coffe, before a sudden slam interrupted the 3 seconds of peace. I made a bored look behind me as my 4 friends yelled out cries of 'Good morning' to Old Lady Fay and two of her staff. Turning back around, I mummbled complants of ruined peace as my friends sit down and grabbed their own cups of sugar, cream, and ice-coffe.

"I'm just saying, going for the new teachers are a bad idea. Even I'm not stupid enough to that crap in the beginning of the school year.", Eric stated as Tony have a smirk in confidence.

"Your just scared that your good boy rep will be destroyed in just the first semester.", Eric shoved Tony's head down just as he was taking a sip of his drink, making Tony almost spill the coffe on his face.

Tony and Eric are cousins who have known each other since birth. Tony wore a red button up shirt, saving the top two buttons, and jeans with black combat boots; a silver chain necklace around his neck and a silver ring periced on his right brow. Eric wore a black pollo shirt, pants, and brown ankle boots; a silver ring on his right index finger.

Drake snickered at the two's argument as Pablo just stared at the center of the table. Looking at the last tart. 'Just grab it, what are you waiting for?'.

"Like you know anything about good rep. Your the one that keeps screwing to the educated community.", barked out Eric, grabbing the last tart. Pablo blinked and kept staring at the now empty plate of tarts. I have no idea if he's sad about the taken tart or just plain weird. But I wouldn't blame him, we all just met him 2 months ago one afternoon during lunch at Old Lady Fay's bakery. A stummble and a spilled coffe later, he began to interact with us more. Pablo was more of the quite weapons expert, while as Drake was more of the 'in your face' kind of guy. I think. I don't have any real idea how to describe him, maybe socially active or the bubbly type or -