🖤Amity's house🖤

Gus POV-
It was after school and i was waiting at the front doors for my friends because we were all going to Amity's.
I first saw Willow walk up "Hi gus" she said "Hi" i replyed "btw Luz and Amity are gonna be here soon i saw them putting things away to Amity's locker" Willow said "right ok" i smiled at her, we talked for abit until we heard Luz "HEYYYY GUYSSSSSS" she ran up with Amity walking behind her "hey" we both said smiling "So lets get going then" Amity said.

Time skip-
We are now walking to Amity's house and from what i know we were almost there until we all here a silent yelp from whatwe saw it was Willow but she bumped into Boscha, them both laying on the floor "Ugh watch were you are going loser!" Boscha said in annoyed tone while standing up dusting herself "jeez sorry! But i thinkbit was you that bumped into me to be honest" Willow said doing the same "ME!? ME!?" Boscha said now angry "yes i said you did you here me the first time?" Willow said sarcastically "ugh whatever" The pink haired girl said walking away but them muttering to herself and all i heard was "never gonna like you" which made me curious what she meant "UGH I HATE HER!" Willow yelled but thats a suprise coming from Willow herself "calm down Willow we all know you are hiding that you like her with saying that" Luz said with smirk, Willow looked stunned
"W-what!? N-No! I h-ate her!" Willow said stuttering and blushing then we all looked at her with a "you sure?" face "What?" she said still blushing, we all started walking again and Luz thought of an idea "WILLOW AND BOSCHA SITTING IN A TREE
K-I-S-S-I-N-G WHAT DOES WHAT MAKE!? BOSHCHLOW!!!!!!" Luz screamed  at that Willow looked like a tomato "L-LUZ SHUT UP! A-AND THAT SONG IS FOR BABIES!" Willow screamed "eh so what doesnt have to be and plus it shows proof you like Boscha!" Luz said "WHAT NO!T-THATS NOT PROOF!" Willow said at that then i thought whats good proof until an idea popped in my head "well actually there is more proof" i said "What then?" Willow said all red while Luz got excited andAmity jysr enjoyed the scene.

So then i made and illusion of Boscha and at that Luz knew what i was gonna do and Willow looked shooked "so go on hug her to prove you donr like her" i said "i-i ........ F-FINE! I MIGHT LIKE HER JUST A LITTLE BIT OK?" Willow said said covering her face with her hands trying to cover the blush.

We got to Amity's house and when we went in we could see her brother and sister talking  and i looked around and it looked big and nice.

No ones POV-
Luz whispered to Amity "i forgot to ask what about your parents?" Luz said Amity whispered back "oh they are out somewhere they are coming back in a week" Amity said "oh ok!" Luz smiled at that Amity blushed abit "shit" she thought "why does shehave to look so cute!?" Amity stood looking at Luz and Luz looked back at her and they both stood there staring into eachothers eyes, the tension between them grew until the got closer and closer until....

"Uhm sorry to ruin your moment but if i were you i wouldnt have your first kiss infront of everyone and shoudnt we like idk do sonething? Sorry again" Willow said as the two realised and freaked put blushing like crazy "Heheh yeahhh right lets go to my room" Amity said still red and Luz followed red aswell and at that Willow and gus looked at eachother with a "i ship it" look and followed the two flustered girls.

Amity's room looked really nice

And the other said of her room (Ik this is her library hideout but pretend this is how the other oart if her room looks like) and yes she does still have the library hideout

(Ik this is her library hideout but pretend this is how the other oart if her room looks like) and yes she does still have the library hideout

"I like your room Amity!" Willow said "thanks" Amity said sitting down on a pillow and told everyone else to sit down "ok so what would you like to do first?" Amity asjes "kiss yo- I MEAN HOW ABOUT WE PLAY A GAME!?" Luz said flustered and Everyone...

"I like your room Amity!" Willow said "thanks" Amity said sitting down on a pillow and told everyone else to sit down "ok so what would you like to do first?" Amity asjes "kiss yo- I MEAN HOW ABOUT WE PLAY A GAME!?" Luz said flustered and Everyone looked at her with a confusied look "uh sure!" Amity said "so how about Truth or dare?" Willow said (Ik unoriangal) "sure" everyone said.

Amity POV-
We were about to play truth or dare "so whos starting?" I asked "Me!" Luz said, i smiled " soooo Willow truth or dare?" Luz asked "dare" willow said "ok soo" Luz thought "text Boscha a sorry and ask to hang out" Luz said smirking "W-WHAT!? BUT i dont even have her number!" Willow said blushing abit "but i do and i can give you it" isaid smirking "f..fine!" she said taking out her scroll

Willow/Boscha

Willow-um hi is this Boscha?

Boscha-Yes and who are you? Wasting my time?

Willow-its me Willow

Boscha-Willow? Why tf are you texting me and how did you get my number!?

Willow-Amity gave me it

Boscha-ofc.

Willow-and i wanted to say sorry on like always,have agruements etc and kinda wanted too....

Boscha-Wanted to what? Kill me?

Willow-what! No i want to hang out tomorrow that all!  BYEE

Boscha-wait

Willow-?

Boscha-sure loser

Willow-wait really?

Boscha-yes now calm down before i change my mind

Willow-right ok!

Then we saw willow sqealing of happiness

Gus Pov-
"So whos next?" I ask "Willow" Luz replyed Willow then thought until Luz whispered something to her and she smiled "Gus truth or dare" she asked "great" i thought "if its Luz's idea i know its gonna be crazy or something" i thought again "un truth?" I asked then she asked "what do you REALLY think about Mattholomule?" She asked and i froze thinking

"i hate him... Right? Why do i feel like hate is the wrong word.. Why i do feel like dislike is the wrong word.....why do i-" i got snapped out of my thought with Luz saying "earth to Gus? Gusssss GUS! HELLO!? AGUSTUS!?" i blinked and looked at her "uh what? Sorry um what was the question?" i asked nervous "What do you REALLY think about Mattholomule?" Willow asked again "oh um.....i- um...hate- no... I-" i stuttered then Luz smirked "oh i see whats going on" Luz said "uh? What do you mean?" i said for some reason i felt not like i normally do.... Thinking about that question made me feel weird and feel my ears and cheeks burning up abit and i never knew why...

I hope you enjoyed this chapter i really didnt know what to put tbh and yeah comment some requests for the next chapter and ill do them so yeah heheh...

But have a nice day/night and stay safe! I hope tou are all doing well and enjoying your day! Bye!

Word count-1202