Chapter 2

So, im back with another chapter

What did you think of the last one?

So, anyway, on with they story ig

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

3rd person P.O.V 

"W-Wait, what do you mean were moving?!" You asked your mom harshly. You were on the very verge of crying.

"I'm really sorry Y/n, but we have too, I can't afford to pay the rent here" your mother confessed? "ever since your dad left, it wasn't really easy for us," you mother added. 

"B-But, what about your job?" You asked.

"It doesn't make enough, I can't use the money for paying the rent and having food on the table," she said. She seemed very sadden by this. 

You were so stunned to speak. You were about to cry by the news that she told you. When you came home that day, you knew something was off with your mother, she seemed less cheerful than usual. She was usual smiling brightly. But now, that smile seemed to be wiped away from here face. You came home and she told you to sit at the table to go and talk to her. She told you the sad and horrid news about you having to move to a new place. The news seemed to have stabbed you, and now your having an argument with your mother about this.

"S-So  we have to move, but where?" You we're hoping for here to say close to here. But, you don't get everything that you want sadly.

"We're moving to america," she said, here head was down, she knew you would be sadder.

"W-what?" You were silent for much time. You were, after all, moving away from you best and only friend, Kenma. You were moving 100s and maybe more miles away from him. You were very happy in Japan, but now you have to move away from Japan. You began to cry, and your mom rushed over to you and pulled you into a hug.

"I'm sorry sweetheart, but we have to," she said. She knew you would react like this.

"I should have told you sooner, im sorry," she kept apologizing, but that would not help the fac5 that you were moving. 

A part of you was filled with anger and rage, but the other part of you was to sadden to even tell or react angrily to this situation. You mind was going everywhere, you were a mess. You were only a child. But the worse thing of this whole situation, was that you had to tell this news to Kenma. How were you going to break this sad news to him. You looked at the clock to see that it was late. You wanted to stay up and cry about this, but you were sleeping from the situation, you decided to go to sleep and solve this problem tomorrow. You went to your room and started walking to your bed. You got in and looked at the ceiling. You slowly closed your eyes and you slowly drifted to sleep.

。。。

*Yawn*

You opened you e/c and saw you c/c ceiling. You looked all around your room and frowned. You had school today, you didn't want to go because you would have to go and tell Kenma the news. You didn't want to, you could stay at home, but you had to go. Even though you don't want to go and tell him, you had to. You needed to tell him the news or never, if you didn't tell him he would be even more hurt. He would be wondering everyday at school why you weren't there with him. He wouldn't know. You had to tell him. You sighed and went to you drawer to get your uniform out and Change into it. You changed into your school uniform and went to the kitchen for breakfast. You mom had cooked you some eggs with bacon. She had some orange juice to go along with it. You sat at the table and looked at the food with a blackly expression on your face. You didn't want to eat, your appetite has seemed to be erased. Who could blain you, you are going miles away from your only friend after all.