─── 𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄

*best read in dark mode

RÆ. household name, a star among stars, idol amongst idols and the object of many peoples' fantasies. follow her from her solo debut to producing a collab album with bts to find out just exactly who moon narae is.

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

hello hello hello: welcome to talking to the moon!

this book can be read as a standalone, but it is basically an accompaniment to before you love me, my oc book, so i would advise you to read it beforehand for more added context - and also bc this may contain spoilers!

it's pretty much your standard kpop soloist/added member book. i made this because there are so many extra things i wanted to add to before you love me, but i couldn't because it wasn't plot relevant.

this is basically more insight into what narae was up to in the years before meeting bts, as well as more of the behind the scenes (haha) and extras for the whole album and tour process! all stuff in here is canon but it also doesnt impact the plot of bylm !!

standard warnings: this story includes swearing and some potentially mature themes.

this is a work of fiction, only the original characters belong to me. none of the images used belong to me, credit to their rightful owners. all edits unless specified are mine. all rights reserved.

enjoy!

~ ZOOKIE <3