・ 。゚☆: 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆

─── ˚* ੈ✩‧₊☽₊‧✩ ੈ*˚ ───

OMASAN MOON-JEMIDE

━ face claim: tiwa savage

face claim: tiwa savage

ethnicity: nigerian

relation: mother

occupation: phd student

relationship status: married since 2012

narae calls her: mummy, mummy dearest, mrs.moon

omasan calls her: omamofe, mofe, darling, narae omamofe moon when she's in trouble

background: narae and her mum are very close. omasan had her very young at 17, and had to raise her as a single parent due to narae's biological father abandoning her once he found out she was pregnant. omasan and narae learnt korean together, as her mum wanted to make sure that she had ties to her paternal heritage.

omasan met jong-won in 2010 and the two dated until they got married and moved to south korea in 2012. they later moved back to london in 2018 which is where they are now permanently based in the house that narae bought for them.

when they're not together, they message every other day and call each other as much as narae's schedule allows. when narae got her first paycheck, she gave it to her mum as a thank you for raising her. later, when she earned enough, narae paid for omasan to complete her university degree as she couldn't before due to her being pregnant. they also have matching tattoos.

just omasan things: cooking all the time, shopping with narae, spending jong-won's money, being a social butterfly, being supportive of all of narae's decisions, being mistaken for narae's sister.

─── ˚* ੈ✩‧₊☽₊‧✩ ੈ*˚ ───

MOON JONG-WON