Human Bonnie x Human Chica

Bonnie's POV
--
I turn the keys and open the door. I thought Fred would have been here be now. Looks like it's just me. I turn the lights on, shoving the keys in my pocket.
"Bonnie!"
I jump, frightened. A little laugh escapes from the mouth of the girl standing in front of me.
"Chica," I breathe, feeling my heart race with my hand. "You scared me!" I exclaim, pretending to scold her.
"Yeah, I think that's fairly obvious." Her pink eyes roll. "Let's start getting this place ready."
"Um, should we not wait for Fred?" I ask, grabbing her shoulder. My hand feels warm over her silk dress.
"Fred called in sick today. Foxy's gonna be late, some kind of family business. I just think they're both going to cuddle for the entire day." She chuckles, and places her bony hand over mine.
Her hand feels cold, but it's a wonderful feeling. After what seems like seconds, but was actually 2 minutes, we both smile and drop our hands down.
"We should get ready." She whispers.
"Yeah."
--
"No, no, no! You have it all wrong, it's the cheese, and then the pepperoni."
I groan. Chica is extremely bossy when it comes to food.
"Here, I'll help." She places her hands across my waist, and rests her hands over mine. She begins a rolling movement. Her head is on my shoulder and she's standing on her tip toes, and everything feels right.
"Aye, why don't ye two just kiss already?"
"Foxy!" We shout in unison, breaking apart. "We were just-"
"I won't tell Fred if ye don't want me to, my maties." He laughs.
"Thanks." We sigh. He steps out the door, and I can feel the blood rush to my cheeks. Her presence is enough for my heart to burst into a million pieces.
There was a long silence before Chica spoke up.
"Bonnie, can you turn to face me for a moment?" I do as I'm told, but before I can even face her completely, I feel her hands grip me, and her lips meeting mine. It takes me a moment to comprehend what was happening. Alright Bonnie, your crush of about 3 and a half years, is now kissing you. And it's not for money. You think. I kiss back, and it's magical. The touch, and the way I'm so incredibly close to the one I have dreamed about for years. We part, and she lifts the hair out of my eyes and giggles.
"Dork."
I scoff. "Really, you kiss me and then you call me a dork?"
"Is that a complaint?" She remarks.
"Only the dork part." I wink.