Beauty Marks🧚‍♂️🍁

762 words

Oikawa gently pushed Iwaizumi back against his bed. He sat on top of him, his legs on either side of his. Iwaizumi closed his eyes tightly as Oikawa leaned close to him, trembles controlling his body.

Oikawa's lips calmly touched the skin above his lip, his bottom lip grazing his top one. Iwaizumi slightly flinched at the touch, but let him continue.

He moved down to his chin and once again kissed him softly. Iwaizumi was wondering why he picked these places to kiss him, but his thoughts were interrupted by a kiss on his neck.

He let out a shaky sigh, butterflies fluttered in his stomach. His skin felt hot and electric, the skin he'd just touched pulsing as he removed his lips and moved to a spot right below his chin.

Oikawa began picking up pace with his tender kisses, leaving one on Iwaizumi's shoulder, which he sucked on. Iwaizumi let Oikawa remove his shirt, but the boy couldn't make eye contact.

So as soon as his shirt was gone, he closed his eyes again and put an arm over his face. Oikawa slipped his shirt off as well before placing a kiss on Iwaizumi's arm.

Not kissing it for long, he moved to his elbow, then grabbing his arm and taking it off his face, kissed the bottom of his palm. Iwaizumi opened his eyes slight curiosity about his choices of kissing fueling him.

Iwaizumi noticed the spot he was kissing was where a freckle was placed. 'Was he kissing my freckles?' Iwaizumi thought to himself, remembering all the spots his lips had touched.

Iwaizumi's face flushed hot with blush. He hadn't even noticed Oikawa's movement, he was already leaving dark purple marks all down his stomach. Iwaizumi buckled with laughter as his lips pecked all around his ribcage.

"S-stop" he breathed out between shrieks of giggling. As Oikawa took a moment to breathe, Iwaizumi shivered under his warm breath.

Oikawa moved down to his sweatpants and left a deep kiss right below the waistband. Iwaizumi began to get nervous. "No lower" he managed to get out through the embarrassment.

"Of course" Oikawa smiled warmly and it made Iwaizumi feel better about denying him. He made his way back to Iwaizumi's face. Oikawa's lips hovered just about his, nervous glances between their eyes and down to their lips and back up to their eyes were shared.

Iwaizumi's eyes fluttered shut and again the trembles were back. He felt like everything he felt was too much and too little.

He felt overwhelmed but again he couldn't tell if he was satisfied or not, but as Oikawa's lips carefully pressed against his own his tension dissipated and he relaxed.

He hesitated before kissing back, anxious he might mess everything up. Oikawa's moisturized hands interlocked with his tough callused ones. He felt warm and fuzzy on the inside, his heart thumped wildly.

He was sure that Oikawa could feel the fast-paced beats. Iwaizumi swallowed every soft sigh from Oikawa. Their tongues slide past each other before the two pulled away from each other.

"You're so beautiful" Oikawa cupped his face, his thumbs gently rubbing back and forth. Iwaizumi rolled his eyes at the compliment, but it did feel good being praised.

Oikawa peppered kisses all over his face. "Why were you kissing my freckles?" Iwaizumi questioned sighing constantly in the embrace. "You mean beauty marks" Oikawa corrected.

"Okay beauty marks, why?" Iwaizumi shook his head. "Oh I saw on TikTok that's where you're past soulmate kissed you, so I was just reclaiming them" Oikawa explained not a hint of embarrassment in his words.

"You really believe that?" Iwaizumi raised an eyebrow at the absurdity but chuckled at the sweetness. "Of course!" Oikawa exclaimed.

"You're so stupid" Iwaizumi pulled him closer, closing his eyes. "Maybe" Oikawa giggled resting his head in the crook of his neck.

And end~

A/N~ okay so this is a trend on TikTok and whatever I wanted to use it for a ship and thought this one would be cute. I know he doesn't really have any visible marks but thought it was adorable. I think Iwaizumi would be a little skittish when it comes to sexual stuff, but would be a top. I don't know and a thing I think he'd like praise so I added that as well T^T I'm horrible I know. Anyways I wrote this in my car while listening to Before he cheats and fun fact I love country music! I love you and stay healthy!

762 words