Mesmerised Anuj

It was late evening, Anuj and Anu were busy working together on the restaurant project at Anuj's house. This project was recently gifted to them by Malvika, as their engagement gift.

Anuj is very desperate to complete the project and launch it, as it is Anu's dream project. The depth of his love for Anu is evident and he would love to launch the restaurant in the best possible way.

It was around 1:30 am when they were about to wrap up for the day. They never realised the clock ticking. It was too late for Anu to go back to the Shah house.

As there was no option left, Anu decided to stay back and would leave at dawn. Anuj went to freshen up and change into night suit. Forgetting Anu is around, he walks into the hall room shirtless.

Suddenly faced by this hot avatar of Anuj, Anu is shocked. It took her few seconds to realise and she blushed and turned her eyes away. Honestly, she was spellbound looking at his physique and it was difficult for her to keep her eyes away from this sight and she suddenly started feeling chills running down her spine. By now the book and pen she was holding, had already slid from her hands and fallen on the ground.

Anu, as per her regular habit, had already untied her plait and her hair were all open and flowing. A strand of hair was softly flowing on her cheeks due to the soft breeze of the running fan.

When Anuj saw her, even he was left dumbstruck and started feeling goosebumps. He never realised when he walked upto Anu and started to slowly slide the strand of hair falling on her cheeks, behind her ears.

His touch was sensual, Anu could do nothing but just blush and smile softly with her eyes osed, as if she was cherishing the touch of pure and blissful love.

Holding her by her waist with one hand and sliding the strand of hair behind her ears, Anuj slowly bent towards her looking at her red lips, while her eyes were still closed. By now her hands were on his shoulders and Anuj had already moved so close to her lips that they could feel each other's breath on thier lips.

Finally, Anuj sealed her lips with a warm and passionate kiss and without a second thought Anu reciprocated with same warmth and they were engrossed in a lovely deep liplock💋💋

Anuj's hands were wrapped around her waist, where they weren't steady 😜 and his fingers were caressing her back and the sides of her waist.

Suddenly Anu felt shy and she released herself from liplock and turned around. Now Anujs hands were on her shoulders and he slowly moved towards her neck, he cleared her.neck off her flowing lusturous hair and gently kissed on her neck. She shivered. He again kissed her neck and then gently bit her earlobe. She went crazy and turned around and embraced him tight, resting her head on his bare chest, her heart was racing faster than ever and she melted in his arms, as if all set to give in now, in this night for his love.

He gently picked her up in his arms and carried her towards his bedroom, still diving into each others eyes, trying to look into each other's soul for solace. Anu did not try to stop him at any point and was just into him at this very moment. He slowly laid her on the bed, again kissed her lips and slipped in , on her.

He carefully removed her pallu, lied on her, kissing every part of her body, She was relishing every action as this was the first time in her life she was experiencing this unconditional love.

Ofcourse, it was the first time wherein her partner was more concerned about her consent, fantasies and pleasure. This act was with equal partnership and Anuj was treating her like a Queen even during the act.

He gently kissed her neck, chest, fingers , bent down to kiss her feet and slow started moving upwards.

With every movement of Anuj, Anu was simply losing herself to her Anuj and was giving away a piece of her soul to him, as a promise to be with him forever hereon.

Melting into each others arms and feeling the hotness of fast pacing breathe, they broke all barriers and just slipped in the moment giving in all of thier heart and soul for each other to each other.

Cherishing the moment under the blanket, they were still wrapped in the embrace, now lying besides each other Anuj was ina half sitting position, resting on the backrest of his bed and Anu with her head resting on his shoulder. He was holding Anu with his left hand and his right hand fingers were interwind with Anu's left hand fingers.

He was still caressing her fingers with his thumb, with a contended smile on his face and a spark in his eyes looking at the shine in Anu's eyes.

Suddenly Anu noticed a mark on his neck and when she just touched it, he felt a light jitter. He realised immediately and started teasing Anu with his eye gesture. As if he was asking, "Was it too wild? Was she so engrossed that she never realised about the hickey and just bite him hard on his neck?"

Anu couldn't say anything, all she could do was just blush, feel shy and lower her eyes.