Chapter 9

Im so sorry that I was gone for so long!!!

First I had corona and I was sick for 2 weeks because of that. 

After that I had some exams in school and had to learn a lot. But now I have holidays so I'll try to be more active!

Again

Im so sorry

Natashas PoV:

I wouldn't show my feelings. Not to anyone. I'd never done it and I wouldn't do it.

I took a deep breath and walked over to Carol.

"Do we have any idea how to get everyone back?" I asked cautiously and she nodded.

"Yes, we do. So Tony and I do. We could go back in time and undo everything, but-"

"And that would work?! Oh Carol you are a sweetheart" I pressed my lips onto hers and hugged her quickly.

"But" Carol said again. "We would stay the 5 years aged while everyone else who disappeared wouldn't age. And it's dangerous, everyone who dies there stays dead."

"Oh that doesn't matter! When can we start that?" I exclaimed excitedly, smiling.

"In a week, if everything works well" I looked at Carol surprised to see me so joyful.

„That sounds great! Thank you Carol and everyone who helped finding the solution" I laughed happily. She smiled too and I pecked her lips.

„I'm happy that you feel good about it. I wasn't that courageous but you are so I am too" Carol said and looked at me thankfully.

„But we have to talk with tony about it.... We'll need help. All Avengers, i think. I mean- everyone who is still here after the snap" She added carefully and scratched her head.

„Oh... So we have to assemble again?" I asked.

„Yeah. I would start with-„ She stopped and took a deep breath.

„Avengers Assemble"

She laughed a bit and I shook my head.

„Oh Carol.... But yeah. We have to assemble. We should split the Avengers." I said.

„So who is still here?"

„You, I, Steve, Tony, Clint, Bruce, Uhm- Scott actually he found himself in a weird like kind of garage... and Pepper, I don't know if she counts as an avenger but she is still there and smart. Very smart. She'll help us." I blushed a bit. „But we still have a lot of avengers left, right? That's good" I sighed in relief.

„It is and we have a lot of them already. Steve is here at the moment, tony helped me with the idea so he'll help us, Clint is with his family but he'll come back if we tell him about the solution and Pepper is working really hard but I'm sure she'll help us too!" Carol clapped her hands and led me to our main office.

„We know Scott's location too. We just have to talk with him. Bruce... You should talk to him" Carol said and looked at me.

„Why? Did I do something wrong?" I asked surprised.

„Yes. No. Do you remember the half year before Wanda came here?"

„Yeah. The important stuff" I replied.

„He had a crush on you, you know?" She explained.

„oh! This story? I thought this is over. I mean I'm married to Wanda." I said shocked.