Part 5

May 20th 2022 7:30pm- The Night of

This is it. The time is here and I am ready. She is in the bathroom and I've ordered two teas. Everything is going on in my head, every single thing she has done to be replaying in my head.
The laughing, the day she left me, channeling all that anger into these ice cubes. This will end it all, all of my pain and suffering she will get to feel it all. The waiter came back and brought us
our drinks, I knew she would be back soon, so I have to get this done fast. In one swift motion I dumped the ice cubes into her cup. Soon after, she came back and we ordered our dinner. The best feeling was watching her take a sip of the sweet tea. So it begins. An hour later she started to get light headed. She was still sipping on the tea thinking it would ease the pain. However, she was slowly killing herself. When we were done with our food we both walked out to the car. She was almost hunched over and was about as pale as a ghost. "Why don't you have a seat on the sidewalk Teresa, maybe you just have food poisoning or something." I beamed."Maybe, but my uh- my vision isn't looking too great. Almost like a shadow, swallowing my eyesight." She said, She laid down on her side in the fetal position clutching her stomach and head. "This hurts Ali! Go get help please, please it's burning." Teresa exclaimed. Her eyes were dilating back and forth. "Do not worry Teresa, It will all be over soon, just try and relax." I said smiling. "What do you, what do you mean Allison? Please help me. I cannot deal with this." "This is what you deserve, you've left me all those years, for those stupid friends of yours all for a 'GPA'." I responded. Teresa looked at me with her eyes burning with tears but she couldn't breathe much longer. She laid there still, with a frozen pained expression on her face. It was done. She finally couldn't leave me anymore. All mine. No one else's. It didn't hurt me as much as I thought, I actually kind of enjoyed it.

*