01

Bells pov.

It was dark, probably around 1am by now. I know I shouldn't be out here but I just needed to get out.
I can hear people yelling my name telling me to come back I'm not going to not now. It's here somewhere but where? It was here just this morning when I was with my sister! "BELL!!" I hear my sister yell she seems worried. I continue to ride towards the lake, they know I hate the lake so they won't search there hopefully. I'm the only one that rides so it'll take them longer too.
"BELLA" I hear, it sounds like their crying. That wasn't my sister though. It was my dads new girlfriend. I'm at my snapping point if they yell one more time- "BELLA PLEASE!" Agh. "LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" I start to go faster which makes more noise but at least I'll get somewhere faster. Suddenly I hear more horses coming after me, I turn and see two people I don't recognize. One catches up and whispers "follow me" I decided to follow. They escort me miles away. "Where are we going exactly?" I say annoyed, my horse is getting tired he won't go much farther willingly. "The tribe, they're looking forward to finally meeting you" the female says, I've learned her name is faith. "What?" I ask. "They've been waiting 16 years, we were shocked when we were able to sense you" I snap my head around, "did he just talk?" I think to myself. The male hasn't talked at all. "What?! You've been trying to find me for 16 years?! I'm 17!" He sighs. " we know" faith tries to calm me down. "I might as well go sun won't go back." I whisper. after a few minutes I turn to the male "what's your name?" I ask, not as confused and concerned anymore. " Callie"

Word count: 312