IX

"You feel fucking stupid yet? Drop the gun man."

"How the fuck was I just supposed to know that the one you set out to kill is your high school sweetheart" Mingi said as he dropped the gun, peeking his head over Hongjoong to look at me.

"Y/N, I apologize. Not as a figure member, but as a respectful man, and Hongjoong's best friend. But what the fuck are y'all going to do about this now. Once the mobs find out, y'all are both dead."

"I don't care, forbidden or not, I'm not letting her slip out of my reach again. And nobody is going to touch her" Hongjoong states sternly, gripping onto my hand.

Mingi sighs as he strokes his hair with his hand before starting to rub his temples. "Okay, what do you want me to do. I'll tell cobra to white flag, but what else?"

"Im taking Y/N, and we're leaving."

"Wait, what?! No! 'Joong, I cause just leave Kingdom behind. Kingdom is my family's legacy. I'm the only one left, I can't leave that behind" I said, tears slight forming at my eyes.

"And so is Figure! But fuck it! I'm willing to leave it all behind for you, Y/N."

"Can't we just merge the mobs and sign off on peace? We'd both be at the top and working together"

Mingi, who we didn't even notice stepped away, came back. His face looked pale, but he wouldn't explain anything. "Okay, I called Cobra. Both parties have been white flagged and everyone is waiting on some form of order. Y'all better figure out something."

Hongjoong gave in and decided to agree with me. "I'm going to try to merge us."

"Do you think that would work?" Mingi asked, but before we could answer, we all heard gunshots coming from the opposite side of us, making us all turn around.

Mingi instantly picked his gun back up, pointing it towards where the shot came from before sighing in relief and putting his gun on his hip. "Really, Cobra."

Cobra chuckled before putting his gun back on his hip as well. "Am I late to this little reunion? The fuck is going on here?" Cobra said before scanning me.

"Holy shit, don't tell me our target is quirky freshman Y/N"

"San?" I asked, recognizing the familiar nickname as he took off his mask.

"The one and only."