𝐒𝐀𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐋𝐘 - 𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐘

𝐘/𝐊 𝐏𝐎𝐕 -

Today was my parents anniversary and it never went well. Ever since I was little I reamber them never getting along especially on there anniversary.

It was 8:00 am on a saturday and of course I woke up to them fighting. It never stopped. I had plans to leave and hang out with gia from school.

It came around 7:30 pm and I snuck out to gia and rues house. "Hey, gia!" I said and she smiled as she saw me. "Heyy!" She said.

Gia was nice but when she got high she uselly started to be mean. Or as I'd say be an asshole. Anways her other friends got here and we went in to car.

We listened to music and gia. Well she got high so I got ready for some dumb shit to happen to me or anyone honestly. A couple minutes later I got kicked out of the car.

Am i surprised? No. I sighed as I stood up and walked around. I could feel a tear fall down my cheek. Why the fuck am I crying?

I thought about it as I kept walking and I was crying because I was going through alot, I guess. My parents always fight, my only friend hates me when she's high and school is a pain I my ass.

I felt sad but I stopped crying. I saw a gas station and had 15 dallors in my back pocket. I sighed and walked in looking around, seeing what id want.

"Sup, y/k." Said fez and I continued to look around. "Sup." I said as I grabbed a drink and some gum. I paied for it and walked out, sitting outside of the gas station.

It was just me and I grabbed my phone, scrolling through instagram as I nibbled on my gum, sitting outside of the gas station. A couple minutes later a boy comes out of the store and he looks at me.

I look back at him. "You ight?" He asked and I just simply nodded. "Mhm." I wasn't but he didn't need to know that.
"Why are you here, like alone?" He said and I sighed softly as I got up.

"Welp, my 'friend' ditched me, my parents are fighting so I don't feel like going home and I have no were else to go."

I said kinda just letting it all go. I needed to talk to someone, even if it was a stranger. "Damn, sorry bout that." He said and I leaned my back against then wall.

"It's fine. But who are you? I have never seen you around." I asked a bit ceriously as I looked at him. "The names ashtray. I'm fezs younger brother." I nodded and he looked at me.

"Really? nice. Well im y/k." I said with a small smile. Then conversation went on for about another two hours and it was getting late. My parents probably stopped fighting and I didn't want to keep ashtray busy for any longer.

"I think imma go but thank you for the company." I said as I put my phone in my pocket. He was sweet and I got is number so maybe I'll be able to call him sometime.

He nodded and smiled lightly. "Ight." He said and I started to walk off but before I could walk off anymore I heard ashtray call out. "Y/k wait!" I turned around as I heard my name and he ran over to me.

He put his hands on the side of my cheeks and kissed me. I obviously kissed back and we kissed for a couple seconds. Damn- he's not bad. I kept thinking as I kissed him.

Fez walked out and saw us. "Damnnn." He said witch made us pull apart. I giggled a bit and ashtray just rolled his eyes playfully at fez, chuckling lightly.

"I'll call you." I said before kissing his cheek and walking off. He smiled and I went home all smilely. Tonight was shit but he made it better.