➵ ✰Confession✰ (poly ; bnha)

Denki POV

I can't keep this up...I can't! I just can't! I can't keep lying to my best friend, I can't keep drooling over his boyfriend, I cant keep lying to MYSELF, I can't keep pretending I only see them as friends, I can't let myself ruin them, their beautiful relationship..I can't do this.
I have to come clean.
BUT THAT'S SO SCARY!!! I CAN'T DO THAT EITHERRRRRR!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...

"Hey..Nari-bro?"

THE FU- oh. It's just Kiri.

Wait.

IT'S JUST KIRI?? FUCK ITS KIRI-

"sHI- OH HIIIII SHARKY DUDEEEE! Sup??"
I could tell by one of his many beautiful facial expressions he sensed something was up, but thank fuck he decided to ignore it. Thank you to whoever made this beautiful man, I don't know where I'd be without him...ANYWAYS!

Kiri gave me one of his signature smiles and I damn near fainted.

"Whatcha up to bestie? Dreaming of me 'n Bakubro again huh?~~"

I panicked.

"YES! I MEAN NO! I MEAN MAYBE! BRO YOU'RE ON SOMETHING! YOU CAN'T JUST ASK THINGS LIKE THAT, DUDE!!!!"

Kiri just laughed his signature laugh. Strike two for Bolty Boi! I'm not gonna last!!! AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!
He flashed me a toothy grin. "SO! Whatcha actually up to? Drawing? Reading? Playing Minecraft without me again??? You know 's my favorite Denki!" He let out the most adorable noise ever, it was a cross between a whine and a huff which made his cheeks puff out. He. Is. Best. Boi.
I remembered I had to answer, lol. "Of course not! C'MoN Eiji, you know you're my Minecraft bro! I may like pain but the beating you gave me last time....isn't worth it..! That hurt man!" i pouted slightly, poking him in his sweet, sweet man tiddies. (hehehe >:)) Kiri just laughs. "Buuuut! You are a masochist anyways sooooo your point?"

"Eijiro!!!" 

My face was on fire. I could FEEL how red I was. Unlike the first time I freaked, Kiri decided to speak up this time.
Dontshortoutdontshortoutdontshortout-

"Uhh...Denki? Are you bl-"

"Oi! Ei!..Oh. Hey Sparky."

I. AM. GONNA. DIE. MY HEART CAN'T TAKE THIS-
Kiri smiled. "Oh! Hey Katsu! Sup?"
"Nothin', jus- hold the fuck up, Dunce Face are you blushing???"

AAAAAAAAAAA UYSDGHUTDFJYHSYTHGS NOW BOTH OF THEM NOTICED IM GONNA FUCKIN SHORT-

"PffFfFfF- wHAaAaT, NAH! YOU'RE BLUSHING! FRJEHY uhhHhhhhhh..-"

Andddddd I shorted. GREaT. Thankfully Kiri was able to snap me out of it.
"Hey..Denki..'s okay, there's no reason to be embarrassed. Talk to us, Kami...'s alright.."
Bakugou just stood there kind of awkwardly behind Kiri, not being too good with these things. I took a deep breath, having recovered and calmed down from earlier. I really want to tell them..I do. But I just can't...

You know what?...It's worth a try. 

I look up at the two, studying their faces. Clearly, they're listening. They really care..

I let out the breath i've been holding.

"So..I'm..I...I really..I like you. Both of you. I'm sorry I just- It's been getting really really hard to hide it, and I know I shouldn't since the two of you are already dating, and you two are so happy together and I really really don't want to ruin that..I-..I'm sorry. I'll go- I don't expect you guys to feel the same, I just couldn't hold it in anymore..Again I'm so sorry..-"

I tried to escape Kiri's embrace but he just held me tighter. I glance at the mirror across from us, just to see both Kiri and Bakugou just..shocked. But...not mad..?...
I finally regained my courage, looking up at them just in time to see Kiri smile down at me, and a slight blush on Bakugou's face as he looked away. 

"Well Kami, why didn't you say so earlier? This is.. this is amazing news!"

...the FUCK did this bitch just say?!?!?-

My eyes bulged. "Eiji??? What are you talking about?!??????"
His shit eating grin just got wider. "I'm saying, my dear Kaminari, that we both have huge crushes on you too. We've talked about it multiple times..we just weren't sure if you felt the same, or if you're just a huge simp!"

"...Bakubro..? Is this..true...?" I'm on the verge of tears at this point, and I don't know why.
Bakugou let out a small grunt. "Well..Y-Yeah. We do. But don't let it go to your head, damn Pikachu!"

Is this for real?!?!?!?!?

"See? I wouldn't lie to ya!~" Kiri laughed and messed up my hair. Not cool! Okay maybe i enjoyed it but SHUT UP-

 "Well..what now? Bestie..? Baku?"

Kiri and I both looked up at Katsuki.

"W-Well..if it's up to me, we're official. Just..let's take it slow alright?"

Both Kiri and I beamed up at Katsuki, overjoyed. 

I grabbed both of their hands, staring up at them with nothing but love in my eyes.

"I love both of you so, so much. I promise, I won't let either of you down."

A/N: W E W first ever oneshot, dONE! This chapter is actually dedicated to my amazing lovers, they mean the world to me and I don't know what I'd do without them. I love you guys <3
 So! Again, any ideas you might want me to write, just message me and I'll get to 'em as fast as possible! Until then, byeee!!! 
- Felix