He Catches You Singing

I'm on my period....great. Maybe I'll use that as a scenario one day. And I'm pretty sure It's 10 X worse with an annoying little sister, a dumb test, and a new school. And don't forget the weird dude who won't take his hoodie off. You mustn't forget him. Anyways, thank you to FanficWriter5!!! She suggested this! Also, I don't think I wrote this right....too bad. I tried. please comment, and I hope you enjoy!!!!

P.S. The scenarios will be short! I did this in a day!

VERY SPECIAL ANNOUCEMENT: 1.2K VIEWS!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I LOVE ALL YOU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE!!!!!

Mike:

You were sitting on the couch in Mike's house watching T.V, waiting for him to come down from his room to show you something. Ever since your smooching marathon, either one of you been coming over to the other's house before the shift.

A couple of minutes ago, Mike went upstairs because he had to show you something, and you've been  sitting on the couch waiting for him. You didn't know if he was testing your patience, or if he just simply wanted to annoy you.

Boyfriends are annoying like that.

Since you were so bored, you started humming your favorite song (sorry if this isn't your favorite song) Safe and Sound.

You always thought your singing voice was pretty horrible, no matter how much your family said it wasn't, which resulted in you not singing unless you were in total privacy.

Without paying attention, your hum turned into an opened mouth tune, which turned into full out singing. Since you haven't done it in a while, you liked switching from song to song to hear the different sounds your voice can make.

You didn't notice Mike creeping down the stairs (how did he not make a sound?) or when he stopped taping the video, that he posted on Facebook (and YouTube for that matter.)

You only  noticed when you heard Mike say, enthusiastically," Wow, (Y/n), that was amazing! Sing something else! Please?!" "I-I.... U-um y-you weren't s-supposed to hear that," you said flushing an abnormal red.

"To bad! Pretty soon a quarter of (whatever town you live in) will've heard that! You'll be a mini-superstar!!" Mike smiled," Anyways, you're really good!"

"T-thanks?" you didn't really know how to answer to that. "Now sing something else! Oh! Did you see my new IPhone6C? I exchanged it for my old one! Do you have one?" Mike asked eagerly.

"No...I only have a IPhone 3...." you said, cocking your eyebrows. "If you really want me to sing I-I can," you said looking down, blushing again. He nodded and got out the dumb phone again. "3...2...1..."

He even made you sing in front of the animatronics. It was even MORE embarrassing.

Freddy:

You were sitting in your house waiting for Freddy to visit. He should be coming at 4:00 with his brother you just met (Goldie was it?) so you had plenty of time with it being 2:45pm.

With the time being though, you were bored. Your little sister was sick with a fever (my next scenario officially decided!) so you couldn't really ask her to do any thing.

You started singing a random song you picked out of your memory from somewhere. You voice soared like a bird and was smooth as honey. You were sorta surprised your brother didn't yell at you to shut up.