gamerboy

You moved your last box in your apartment and take a deep breath, this is it. You really made in to college and you did it all by yourself (except Sasha ofc) not even a little help from your parents. You knew you weren't exactly broke since you were working in a cafe near your college but you also knew you shouldn't spend your money recklessly , so you asked your friends Sasha if she wanted to move in with you and of course, she said yes. While you were thinking Sasha was already placing her stuff into her room.

You looked at her and smiled " I can't believe we're actually in here, just the two of us , living our dream!"

She smiled and nodded " yeah i can't believe it either, i mean look at this place! it's beautiful and not even that expensive."

You looked around your palce as Sasha spoke. Your apartment was actually nice, the sun was peeking through your new curtains that you bought with Sasha last weekend , making your apartment feel nice and welcoming. 'Just like home' you thought. Your room was next to Sasha's and you had your furniture come in before you guys arrived so all you had to do was  decorate your own room.

" Yeah it actually feels like home " you grabbed your box and carried it to your room.

" Hey Sash did you meet our neighbors by any chance?" Sasha went to your new apartment for a couple of times to check if your furnitures were still in their place so you were curious.

"Yeah actually! A boy named Armin, he said he also has a roommate. i think his name is Erwin or something ? honestly i don't know i was too high to remember" she shrugged her arms as your jaw dropped in shock .

" you checked our apartment while you were stoned?!"

her eyes widened as she realized what she said " shit, im sorry y/n i was with Connie he made me do it!"

you rolled your eyes and laughed at her childish behavior " yeah whatever you say... so, was he cute?"

she scowled "who?"

" Armin you idiot!"

she wait a few seconds before laughing her ass off. " why are you laughing ??"

seeing your serious face she stopped laughing" oh i'm sorry. it's just , i think he is gay and i know thats not funny but i just thought about yo two together and... it was funny"

You knew Sasha since kindergarten so you knew her well enough to know that she laughs at everything, even if it's not that funny. You always thought thats why she and Connie went along that well. " I'm not even responding to that..."

She rolled her eyes "you're no fun!"

You laughed at her " Yeah shut up. I'm tired so i'm just gonna sleep and place my stuff tomorrow 'kay? "

" Yeah honestly i'm too tired and hungry to do anything right now"

you smiled at  her and stand up " Yeah have good night. love you"

"love you too!"

You went to your room and get under your sheets immediately. It was the middle of december so it was freezing in Paradise. After you were hot enough you stared at your ceiling before you fall asleap. Thinking about your new apartment and your college.
**
A week went by and you were finally settled in your new apartment, you even met Armin and asked about 'Erwin'

spoiler alert: his name is not Erwin.

Armin laughed at your embarrassed face and made you feel even worse. He of course said his real name , which was Eren. Nice name huh? unfortunately you hadn't got a chance to see him so you have no idea what's he looking like. Oh and remeber Sasha saying 'Armin is gay bla bla'? bullshit. He even has a girlfriend named Annie! You also learned that Connie and Armin went to the same high school (which was surprising) so Armin invited you , Sasha and Connie to have dinner at his place on friday . He also said that it would be a great opportunity for us to meet his roommate and get to know each other. (he also wanted to catch up with Connie)
Eventually friday rolled up quickly and now, you were getting ready with Sasha.