Always to blame

Asia POV
After we went to the amusement park we came home. We all had a long day especially me.

"Y'all had fun" I asked the kids

"Yesss" they all say running into the playroom.

"I'm happy" I tell them walking upstairs. I went and took a shower that felt like heaven. I looked down at my tummy and just smiled. I never even realized how big I got until now, I hope I have a girl because there is already to much boys in this house. And also because I always wanted a baby girl but I'll be happy with either a boy or a girl.

"How u feeling babe" Joshua asked interrupting me from my thoughts

"I'm good" I tell him putting my clothes on. All my pajamas couldn't fit so I threw on his shirts and a short pants

"Man I can't wait to spoil my baby boy" he says

"Uhuhh baby girl" I correct him

"Not fair u done spoiled Ceejay, prince and Naomi" he says complaining

"You'll probably spoil this one" I tell him laughing

"Mhm" he says with a attitude. We gave each other a kiss and headed back downstairs.

Joshua POV
I don't care if its a boy or girl I'm spoiling my baby anyway. To think that there will be four kids in this house soon got me all excited. Especially knowing that all the kids can't wait for their brother or sister to get here, it makes me happy that they know they won't be left out. We make sure we give all of them the same attention.

"Prince what are u doing" I asked him. This boy was putting my chains on acting like Me.

"Playing u duhh but Of course I do it better" he says popping his collar. I chased him and he went running to Asia.

"He's trying to kill me" he says hugging Asia's legs

"Joshuaa what are u doing to him" she says laughing

"I ain't even touch him" I tell her lifting my hands up in defense.

"Whatever"she says walking to the couch. I followed her and we started watching the kids play on their play station. Turns out Naomi beat all the boys in 2k and she don't even like basketball.

"Man we let you win" the boys say to Naomi

"Uhuhh dont try that on me y'all both know I'm better than y'all in 2k" she says With her diva attitude. We got a Lil Asia right here.

Asia and I watched them all argue for the rest of the night. It was hilarious because they reminded me of my boys and I when we were their age.

"We got one hell of a family" Asia says holding my hand

"And this is just half of it" I tell her holding her. Gotta love my family man. When it was finally time for everybody to go to bed we cleaned up and went upstairs.