Chapter 4 spiritual things and things

seeing the woman and her baby in my backseat made me lose control of the wheel which led to my. car sliding off the road, headed to a brick wall

I tried to control it despite what I was seeing in my back seat but I couldn't move
I struggled to as I foresaw the misery of what would happen I couldn't find a way to control the wheel but I still couldn't move.

Few inches to the brick, I regained my ability to move and immediately stepped on the break and closed my eyes, afraid of what would happen.

My car collided slightly with the wall and I jumped, my head hitting the chair and the wheel.

Normally, that isn't alone to knock anyone unconscious but when that happened I felt extremely tired and blacked out in seconds.

This part is sexual
I opened my eye and I was laying beside Rocco, his big body engulfing me.
What scared the me most about this is that i was in his bed, Naked.
He looked at me and was as confused as I was.

I felt really turned on for some reason and I kissed him
Now, don't get me wrong, I wouldn't do that but I felt controlled. I wasn't myself.
Like someone was in my body controlling me and doing these things.

He held me tighter kissing me then trailed to my neck. "Ohhhh" I struggled out a moan.

I couldn't talk or stop anything, as i tried to fight it, i felt a pounding pain in my chest, like something was breaking which made me stay put.

He kissed my neck and his hands felt heavenly around my body. It feels good but this isn't me.
He looked as confused as I was but still kept on making love to me.

I pulled him closer then sat on him. It felt like a dream and reality at the same time.
I couldn't control my body as I started to grind on his erection and moaned as he messaged my boobs, still making love to my neck.

He pushed me to the bed and was on top
Kissed my lips, my neck then trailed down. At this point, there was no point fighting it cause it only brought pain.
He sucked one of my nipple and played with the other
Then grabbed my waist and continued to trail lower
"Ohh" I moaned as he fluttered kisses on my stomach down to my vagina.
He came up again then did the same thing twice making me shake under his touch

When his lips got to my pussy, he plunged a finger inside of me and I screamed.
"Ahh" I've never felt like this before.
"Fuck" I heard him say then he looked at me and i stared right back at him as he continued to finger fuck me. He came up, kissing me deeply then went back down to my thighs.

He licked my pussy one more time, then aligned his dick with my vagina. I came back to my senses, ignoring how good it felt due to the fear that gripped me.

Tears welled up in my eyes and I tried to stop but I couldn't move. I was forced.
He noticed it and i saw him trying to fight the pull but failed too.

I felt a full force and his dick entered me
"Ahhhh" I cried.
This isn't what I want, What's happening?
He continued til he came inside of me. Only then did i gain full control of my body. My cry got louder as i looked at the blood on the bed that came as a result of my hymen being broken.

"I'm so sorry" Rocco's soft voice caused me to look up at him, his eyes filled with regret and anger.
"I'm so sorry" he said again closing his eyes as tears fell from it

"I don't know what came over me, I don't know what has been happening, I don't know" he ranted, not being able to give an actual explanation

He repeated his words, apologizing to me again but I couldn't say anything, i felt broken.
Rocco suddenly stood up and started hitting his room wall,
"I'm sorry" hit "I'm really sorry" another hit
" I don't know what came over me" he said hitting the wall again.