𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓

U N I T
8 0 3

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

S U M M A R Y

Y/n is thrilled to leave her old life behind for the vibrant streets of Tokyo. Eager to embrace a fresh start, she's determined to let go of past betrayals and forge her path to success while studying in the city.

Amidst moving into her new apartment, fate introduces her to Kuroo Tetsurou, a charming and friendly neighbor. Their instant connection sparks a beautiful friendship, and as they navigate the ups and downs of starting anew, an unexpected twist brings them even closer.

With newfound friends and a sense of renewed identity, Y/n relishes in the excitement of her Tokyo life. However, just when she thinks everything is falling into place, her falsely praised ex-boyfriend resurfaces, threatening to shatter the life she's carefully built.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

N O T E

I do not own Haikyuu, or any of the Haikyuu characters! I only own the plot of the story and the ocs!

Please note that ALL of the Haikyuu characters featured in this fan fiction are AGED UP and attend university! There are references to high school/Nekoma, but they ARE NOT high schoolers!

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

D I S C L A I M E R
&
W A R N I N G S

This fan fiction is rated MATURE. There will be scenes containing MATURE CONTENT such as,

EXPLICIT SEXUAL SCENES
STRONG LANGUAGE
ALCOHOL & DRUGS
MENTIONS OF S.A.

There will be a chapter containing attempted sexual assault (S.A.), and there will be mentions of previous S.A. throughout the story. I will include a S.A. warning before the chapter that contains attempted S.A. to inform/warn readers of the content.

If you are not comfortable, feel free to skip the chapter, or refrain from reading this book if you know it is a subject that you do not want to encounter.

And lastly, if you do not enjoy mature content, mainly the ones I have mentioned above, then please DO NOT read this fan fiction. I am not looking for critique and negativity in the comments.

DON'T LIKE IT?
DON'T READ IT!
easy n simple.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

P L A Y L I S T

I created a playlist with songs that I listen to while writing this story! I also think that Kuroo would enjoy some of these tracks and have them playing while he's studying, gaming, cooking

I created a playlist with songs that I listen to while writing this story! I also think that Kuroo would enjoy some of these tracks and have them playing while he's studying, gaming, cooking... fucking...

ANYWAY, if you're interested, you can find the playlist under the user moodymichee on Spotify or you can use the link in my bio!

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

S T A T U S

start: august 2023
finish: