𝑺𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒑𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅...

Reminders:

Pucca : 14

Ching : 15

(Y/n) & Garu & Abyo : 16

\\ '...' = Garu " ' speaking ' "
'...' = thoughts //

~💙💎~💙💎~💙💎~💙💎~

The next days were mostly normal for the duo.

But ever since (Y/n) was declared Little Miss Sooga, there was posters of her all around the village. Even in the Goh-rong, posters of (Y/n) with her tiara on her head were on the walls of the famous restaurant.

Goh-rong best deliver saw the posters as she walked around to gave the clients their food. Her closed eyes seems to be glaring as she turned red in anger.

It was pretty obvious Pucca didn't like to see them. It just reminds her of her defeat and how she made a fool of herself in front of the villagers.

And don't forget her nose who thankfully wasn't broken. It was really red for a few hours.

It's been now a week since the kimono wearer came to Sooga Village. And Pucca dislike her presence.

The (h/c) young woman was so much better than her. She can cook, she creates amazing outfits, she's sweet and beautiful and her physical appearance was different from Pucca's.

Unlike Pucca, (Y/n) was tall, slim with great shapes. And don't forget her big chest who wasn't flat like Pucca's.

To be honest, she makes Pucca insecure and the girl with buns don't like to feel intimidated. Especially when (Y/n) seems to take Garu's attention easily while he run away from her everytime he see her.

Right on cue (Y/n) and Garu walked into the Goh-rong. They decided to have jjajang noodles for lunch.

Dada take their order and clumsily take the other clients plate. Pucca notice the duo and got mad.

Her face going red in jealousy as she was stare at the laughing couple. The young waitress sigh in sadness when her crush hugged a girl who wasn't her.

The restaurant doors snapped opened. Tobe and his ninjas were here.

" Garu !! Today, my vengeance will put your shame in every history books. And will be know by all the future generations!" Tobe take out his sword and jumped toward the couple.

Pucca expected the girl in blue to run away in fright. But she got surprised to see her just jumped on the table and fight Tobe by just using her legs.

She kicked his chin, sending Tobe upwards and when he came back down, (Y/n) lift her left leg, jumped up and side kick him through the roof.