mango's

To be honest I don't think that any word in the world or that any kind of abstract artwork would be able to describe my weird feelings for mango's.

The way they taste, the way they look, the way the feel, the way they smell, even the way it sounds. Mango's are just wonderful creations.

I think mango's are better than people. But it's easy to be better than people (in my eyes).

Mango's could be the definition of perfection. I believe that they're also pretty healthy...

****

So soft, so colourfully, so juicy (no, go away), so sweet but not too sweet tho. Just the right amount of everything. I don't think a human could ever come as close to perfection as a mango.

There is this one person who is sweet. And soft. And colourfull. She is almost just like a mango. She makes my heart feel a little warmer every single day.

I'm not saying that I love mango's more than anything. There are definitely people that I love more than I love mango's. I mean how can you like mango's THAT much right...

All I'm saying is that mango's are great. I should probably eat more of them.

****

A/N: okay, thank you for listening. This was a small story of me rambling about my love for mango's. I hope you enjoyed it. <3
229 words