☺︎︎𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 ♡︎♫︎

𝐅𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 8𝐭𝐡 2045 𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐃𝐚𝐲

It was 05:58 am in gracefeld house the 37 children were sleeping peacefully, that was until the grand old clock struck 6 am.

Emma the 3rd eldest of the children woke up, her bright green joyful eyes looking up at the ceiling. She sat up looking at the grand old clock reading the time 6 am ' everyone time to get up if you don't you'll miss breakfast!' Yelled the girl.

The other kids started to slowly open their eyes and get up ray the oldest of the children was sitting on the edge of his bed holding something in his hands a letter it was but what for?

'Emma!' About four kids cried to Emma ' you want me to tie your shoes, right?' Emma asked looking at the four ' yeah' they all said ' alright' Emma kneeled on one leg and started to tie one of the kid's shoelaces ' ray' Emma called out to the Raven haired boy ' yeah?' Ray replied ' can you pleaseeeee help me tie our sibling's shoes?' She asked ' sure' Ray walked over to Emma and the others and started to tie another kid's shoe.

After doing shoes and getting dressed everyone headed downstairs for breakfast, the oldest of the children getting their first ' ray' called the mother of the children ' are you going to help with breakfast today?' The woman asked ' uh no I'm not sorry mama but ill set the tables' the raven answered his mother, she nodded and walked over to a green-haired girl with glasses. Gilda was her name.

' ray why aren't you going to help mama today?' asked norman the second oldest of the children ' oh uh I just thought it would be nice if I helped you and Emma today 𝑎𝑠 𝑡𝑜𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑎 𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑎𝑙 𝑑𝑎𝑦' Ray bearly said the last part ' uh sorry ray I didn't quite catch that last part, could you repeat?' Norman asked with a small smile on his face. Ray could feel his face become warm and quickly looked away ' it doesn't matter forget about I'm going to set the plates' norman was confused but chose to not bug ray about it, knowing how his temper could be at times.

Ray walked into a cupboard in the dining area, picked some plates up and walked out seeing more children entering the dining room, ray walked over to the tables and started setting plates down. When getting to the last 2 plates in his hands he set them down however when doing the last one ray pulled a letter out of his pocket and put it under the last plate and walked away with a blush on his face

*Okay you've done the task now to just wait...*

' my darling children it's now time for breakfast please come take a set' Isabella the mother of the children announced ' norman come sit next to me!' ray called out to his blue-eyed friend, norman gave a closed eye smile while walking over to the raven, ray pulled a chair out for norman to sit down on he thanked is friend and sat down.

Food was set on plate's drinks were poured and children were talking that was until Isabella picked up a glass and a fork tapping it on the glass to get everyone's attention, the children looked at their mother putting their hands together ' now everyone today is a special day as it is valentine's Day, where we all share how we love each other as family and friends she called out to her children, everyone looked at each other ray looking at norman with a blush on his face ' and now a thank you for the food' Isabella called out once more ' thank you for the food' everyone said together and started eating, drinking, laughing and talking.

••••after food••••

Everyone was done with breakfast, the younger ones went outside while the older ones were left to clean up Emma was sweeping the floor ray was washing up and norman was picking up plates, as doing so he came to his plate and picked it up only to find a letter underneath it, the blue-eyed boy picked it up to inspect it.