☺︎︎𝐥𝐢𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐫𝐲♡︎

' my darling children instead of going outside today as it is raining we'll be in the library. Playing board games reading drawing and all of the above' Isabella the mother of the 37 children announced ' ugh really this feels like invading personal space' ray the oldest of the children whispered to his boyfriend norman ' hehe bet it does since your in there so much' norman the second oldest whispered back to his boyfriend ' rude' ray replied, norman just giggled.

Everyone was in the library either sat on chairs or the floor chess was out along with mouse trap Monopoly ect Lego was out paper and colours books were scattered much to rays dislike. ' aww does my little raven, not like the mess?' Norman taunted ray ' s-shut up' ray pouted to norman looking away from him, norman chuckled.

' shut up and follow me' ray whispered taking norman by the hand pulling him up a leader and up to the second floor. books were stacked together in neat piles if not neatly on shelves ( the second floor is the thing in the picture at the top)

Norman walked over to a corner and sat down, ray was looking at the shelves for a book so that norman could read it to him.

Finally, picking one out ray went and sat with norman 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝗉𝗈𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝖺𝗅𝖿 𝖻𝗅𝗈𝗈𝖽 𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗇𝖼𝖾. ' really love? Harry Potter again?' asked norman ' well of course it's good and we've nearly finished them all' ray explained to his lover ' alright come here' norman said putting an arm out signalling for ray to sit with him.

Ray happily joined him sitting next to Norman putting his head on his boyfriend's shoulder

••••A little later••••

' ha, he killed dumbledore good job Snape' ray laughed at the book ' agreed he deserved it' norman agreed with ray.

' anyway I think it's about time we get back to everyone before they all start questioning things' norman suggested ' yeah alright'  norman stood up from his seat on the floor and placed the book on a pile of other books. The
°finished reading° pile.

' come on love let's go before they come looking for us' norman said putting a hand out in Infront of ray, He refused ' really you're doing this now?' asked norman rolling his eyes, ray smiled halfway laughing at norman. Norman kneeled back down onto the floor And picked ray up, ray wrapped his arms around normans neck while also putting his legs around Norman's waist ' you just have to do this as we're going back to the others' norman sighed ' yep' ray mumbled putting his head in the crook of normans neck ' alright then, but we can only go so far until I have to put you down. Alright?' norman reminded the raven ' ....fine' ' good let's go'

The two walk back to the other children but before getting into eye view norman put ray down giving him a quick kiss on the lips, causing ray to be all flustered ' Normann really right now!?' ray whisper yelled to his lover ' hey it's not my fault you get flustered easily' norman defined himself.

Ray kicked norman in the leg causing him to kick ray back ' ow that hurt you idiot' ray complained ' you did it to me' norman answered back ' you don't love me no more' the raven sneered to norman ' oh, Do I not?' asked norman' yeah' ray answered back, norman laughed ' alright then I'm going to the others you can stay here and be moody' norman said to ray claiming down the lader ' hm' ray pouted.

' norman! Ray! Come draw with us!' sherry Phil and a few other shouted at the older kids ' alright I will not sure about mister moody tho' norman told the kids pointing to ray ' What- HEY' everyone laughed ' your all so mean' ray complained.

' awwww come on ray! Sit with us!' Emma called out, ray climbed down the lader and over to Emma max and a few other children.

' ok I'm here what game we playing?' asked ray 'let's playyyyyyyy hmmmm Uno!' Emma called out ' I'm going to hate you emma'  ray mumbled sitting down ' yeah yeah whatever' Emma eye rolled shuffling the cards

••••a𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐮𝐧𝐨••••

Ray- 2 cards

Emma-3 cards

Max-10 cards

' come on come on' ray rambled on ' oh rayyyyyy hehehe hope your ready' Emma giggled

Everyone had come over to watch the game even mother Isabella

Emma placed down a blue card 'NO NO!' Ray screamed his hands were now shaking ' your turn ray' Emma said to the boy, Ray now had no choice but to pick up a card and it was green 'I hate you so much Emma' She laughed

••••after the game in the bedroom••••

01:08am

'i can't believe I lost to Emma of all people' ray sulked leaning into his lovers chest 'hehe yeah but at least you tried, and that's all that matters try try again and you shall succeed' norman  encouraged ray playing with the ravens hair. 'yeah I guess you're right....thank you norman....I love you' ray mumbled the last part ' I love you to ray' norman stopped playing with rays hair and put his arms around ray waist. They stayed like that until they both fell asleep.