Our page (Kageyama-centric prompt)

Did I already post this in my prompt book? Yes

But almost no one knows that book exists so-

I decided to post this prompt here because...

THIS BOOK IS #1 IN KAGEYAMACENTRIC!!

Now let's get this show on the road!

᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽

シ Fandom: Haikyuu
♡ Ship: None
★ Genre: AU and Angst

(Any guess to where this was based from? )

᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽

Hinata Shoyo is a famous J-pop singer from the group Rising stars along side his group mates, Kageyama Tobio, Tsukishima Kei, Yamaguchi Tadashi and Hitoka Yachi.

Even tho there was only 1 girl in the group, no one really cared since most fans liked that there was a female figure in the group.

But toxic ""fans"" hated how harshly Kageyama spoke and treated the other members. They hated how it seemed that he was always in a ""bad mood"". They hated how "irritated and angry" he seemed.

Only the Rising stars and their company knew that he had anxiety and that his "irritated", "angry" demeanor was just his defense mechanism to "protect" himself from people as he had abandonment issues.

Tobio only shows his true self in serious situations and off camera.

As much he tried to ignore the harsh comments, hate post and posts saying he should leave the group he saw every single day, he just couldn't.

So he took matters into his own hands.

Not in a good way.

And that's how Shoyo got here.

In Kageyama's funeral. At the verge of crying again as the melody to their song "Our Page" is starting.

All he wanted to do now was to forget.

Forget the fact that his best and first friend had passed 3 days ago.

The fact that his soulmates had committed suicide and left him in that life.

And the haters and toxic fans' were the only ones to blame.

Shoyo made eye contact with his remaining members, only to see that they weren't in a much better state than him.

Hinata reached out for Yachi's hand, which she returned the gesture by holding his hand tightly. She did the same to Yamaguchi, who did the same with Tsukishima. Even if they didn't fell it, Kageyama was watching over them, with a sad smile over his face.

Now, they were all holding hands, reminding each other that they weren't alone in this nightmare of a reality. They were in this together. And it would be like that until the very end.

Tobio would always hold a place in their hearts and he would live on through their happy memories with him.

And with that, they got ready for their first stage without their dear Kageyama.

᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽

Did I cry writing this? Yes

But I'm a sucker for angst TwT

Also (gotta do a tiny bit of self-promotion here-)

If you guys wanna see more Haikyuu!, MHA and JJK prompts

Please go check my prompt book out! It's titled: 𝐌𝐇𝐀, 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐤𝐲𝐮𝐮! & 𝐉𝐉𝐊 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐬

(Even if for now, there's only this prompt and one more in there TwT)

And I mainly only do Todoroki, Kageyama and Fushiguro centric prompts

Okay, that was all for now!

Byee