Some History

A/N- Pic Of Dark Spectrum on banner"

One day in the wonderful land of Equestria there was a terrible war against all alicorns. All were eliminated except for one, and that was spectrum. He wasn't always dark (dark spectrum but with white instead of black). Before the alicorns were eliminated, there was a terrible spell put on the alicorns taking away all of their good magic (the alicorns didn't know or use dark magic) and made them as vurnable as earth ponies! (No offense Applejack!)
However Spectrum knew and had dark magic as he is prince of the balence. He fled and rid himself of this magic to another pony ( a unicorn which is namely King Sombra, but THATS ANOTHER STORY XD ) he disappeared into a another dimension ( namely one where you are in suspended animation until a certain time or until you escape. See winx club mystery of the obyess to know what I am talking about *HINT: the oblivion prison*) He then escaped but then he had so little magic that he needed to go into a slumber 12hrs. At a time, he then sees a castle and rest in the throne room. (Twilight and Friends are with the princessess *Celestia, Luna, and Cadance* in saddle Arabia to oversee the treat of Queen Chrysalis and stop her. They are back within a year after Dark Spectrum enters the castle.)

***Thx for reading this introductory chapter of my story. Plz comment, vote, like or whatever you want! Enjoy the next chapter ( if I put in one by the time some one bothers to read this )*** Also watch new episodes of mlp on discovery family or hub network every Saturday at 11:30 eastern time!

-xXAwesomeBronyXx