Prologue

(A/N: HI IM JUST EDITING THIS CHAPTER!! IM WORKING ON NUMBER 2 RN!!!)

Y/n yawned lazily as they tried finishing Ayaka's hangout event so they could get to the next archon quest. They were really enjoying the whole quest, hoping they could see Ayaka in more of them. But as Ayaka's dancing scene started, something unusual happened. She just stared lifelessly at the screen before speaking.

"Hello.. [insert genshin name]." Y/n was really freaked out, they had only seen this stuff in fanfics. "Although I doubt it's even your real name."

All of a sudden, the lights in Y/N's room started flickering rapidly and their screen started intensely glitching. At this point y/n was terrified but still not even half as ready for what would happen next. As all the flickering was happening, a hand stuck out of the screen. Y/n wasn't sure to take it or not, but, being the curious person they were, y/n grabbed the hand to pull the person's hand. It did take most of their stamina away, but eventually they fell back in shock (a/n: you know, that feeling when you tug really hard on something then the other person let's go, that kind of feeling) before felling someone on top of them.

Y/n slowly opened their eyes then Turing complex red. Their favourite character, possibly their fictional crush was.. on top of them?!