Part 1

Licorice was jjst down in the basement of the dark realm, being bored like how he always was. He really had nothing to do. Until he heard voices that sounded a bit too similar.
"C'mon, it'll be fun! I promise, it's just a game!"
"Poison Mushroom, please, have you lost your mind? Someone might die from just this stupid game idea you've came up with!"
Licorice hears that these voices that just sounded like muffles were literally all too similar. One of them was obviously Poison Mushroom, and they must've dragged Dark Choco into the mess.
Poison Mushroom kicks open the door. "Guess who I've got with me here!"
Licorice was...shocked.
"Uh...Posison Mushroom...can I ask you something?"
"Hm?"
"Why are you bringing in Choco here? He's been troubling us  enough already!"
Dark Choco looks up at Licorice. "I'm askin' the same thing." he says.
Poison Mushroom replies "Just...don't worry about it. It's just for a little game I found out about."
"A...game?" Licorice looked confused on what game Poison Mushroom thought up about.
Licorice then realizes that Poison Mushroom is hiding something behind their back.
Poison Mushroom attempts to put Dark Choco a tad bit next to Licorice. Of course with one yand cuz they're holsing something on the other. Poison Mushroom then sets themself down and puts something on the table, the object they were hiding. It was revealed to be what looked like...a type of gun.