𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝙺𝚒𝚍𝚗𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐||𝚈𝚊𝚗!𝙾𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝙳𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚡 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛☁️

Requested by: No one

I did this chapter for fun and because this is Day 2 of me writing, so I wanted to test out more on my writing, and here's how the characters will talk so you know which is which! Also something to clarify, Dave and Y/N are both in their 20s so you're not confused, anyways here they are!

No One: Hello!

Y/N: ℍ𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕠!, Hello!

Original Dave: 𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘!

That's out of the way, let's now start with the b̶l̶o̶o̶d̶y̶ story of a schoolhouse lol

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No one's POV: 

It was a sunny day wherever you lived, many beautiful clouds were above, floating. You, on the other hand, were going back home since you had a busy day, and because you want to sleep badly.

However, you felt...strange. You feel dizzy, with you feeling like your body was about to break down in pieces. You at first ignored it and thought you just had a stomachache. "ℂ𝕣𝕒𝕡, 𝕨𝕙𝕪 𝕕𝕠 𝕀 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝 𝕤𝕠 𝕨𝕖𝕚𝕣𝕕....? 𝕄𝕒𝕪𝕓𝕖 𝕚-𝕚𝕥'𝕤 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕤𝕥𝕦𝕡𝕚𝕕 𝕤𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕨𝕚𝕔𝕙 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕔𝕜-𝔽𝕚𝕝-𝔸.." You groaned, walking like you were hypnotized or something. 

After walking in pain, you relaxed in your bed, thinking about all about the day today from how it was horrible yet sort of awesome, which you found strange. Suddenly, you had a random thought that popped from.....nostalgia.

(ℍ𝕖𝕪 𝕀 𝕣𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕘𝕒𝕞𝕖, 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕚𝕥 𝕔𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙?....) You thought, trying to remember that one game that you used to watch gameplays of, wanting to play, and overall, enjoyed the animations and memes out of it. 

Suddenly, your brain decided to finally function after 2 or 5 minutes of putting your fucking brain cells together. (𝕆𝕙! 𝕎𝕒𝕤 𝕚𝕥 𝔹𝕒𝕝𝕕𝕚'𝕤 𝔹𝕒𝕤𝕚𝕔𝕤? 𝕐𝔼𝔸ℍ 𝕀𝕋 𝕀𝕊!) You celebrated, knowing that one game that gave you a wave of nostalgia!

After like 19 minutes of celebrating something so fucking useless, you looked outside and you saw that there is a orange, pinkish-red, and a faint purple outside aka a beautiful sunset has just emerged outside, without you realizing. "𝕆𝕙 𝕔𝕣𝕒𝕡, 𝕚𝕥'𝕤 𝕒𝕝𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕪 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖? 𝕎𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥'𝕤 𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖, 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕕𝕠𝕖𝕤 𝕘𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕙𝕦𝕙?"

After feeling rather stupid, you decided to go walk up to your closet, get dressed up for sleep, do whatever you usually do, and then go on your phone/computer/Ipad. After a few hours, you decided to charge your electronic, and go to sleep. 

-----------------------------------------------Time skip, by Zion <3---------------------

You woke up at 2:10 at midnight, and what for? You were peacefully sleeping, until your stomach started to try to kill itself. You grabbed your stomach and proceeded to groan while having that dizzy feeling once again.

You tried to stand up to get some pain killers or some Pepto-Bismol, but your legs refused to let you move your legs at all. So you had to groan, sweat, and even cry from the pain along with the weird feeling. 

That stomachache definitely wasn't from that sandwich from Chick-Fil-A, was it? You tried thinking of something positive to at least calm down this stressful and odd situation happening to you.