Chapter 20: "Help me"

"...Rachel watched from the window as Pierre moved into the stables with a smile. That had become her favorite pastime. Watching him as he worked day in and day out. The October heat was very strong in that part where they were. And Pierre taking off his shirt to tie it around his head and continue working proved it to her. At that distance, she couldn't detail it perfectly but she could watch those wonderful muscles tense from the effort he was making. Rachel's heart skipped a beat. Pierre was the most handsome and fascinating man she had ever seen in her life..."

"Dawn in Vancouver" Written by Camila Cabello

"You are the most beautiful woman in the world," Camila closed her eyes. "The most beautiful."

"No, Camz," Lauren said, brushing her lips against her. "The most beautiful is you. Only you."

Camila felt the air leave her lungs as she felt Lauren's lips brush against hers. She opened her eyes and saw Lauren's beautiful face in front of her with those beautiful little eyes closed.

"Kiss me..." Lauren whispered softly and Camila simply closed her eyes and pressed her lips to hers. Finally kissing her.

Their lips met tenderly, slowly, and adorably. Their trembling hands intertwined. Lauren's soft lips on hers were wonderful. Their bodies trembled at the contact, losing themselves for a moment in their created reality.

Lauren's hands slid around Camila's waist pulling her closer to her as they both still sat on the piano bench. Feeling that tender body pressed against hers was fabulous. To feel those beautiful arms wrapped around her neck making her shiver was fabulous.

The kiss was a simple brush of lips, or it was until Lauren was the one who took the first step to deepen it. Her tongue slid along Camila's lower lip causing her to let out a soft moan of acceptance as she opened her mouth wider. Lauren didn't miss the opportunity and quickly slipped her tongue in which immediately collided with Camila's sweet tongue. Camila's movements were slow and tender. They kissed for what seemed like minutes until air became necessary for both of them. They broke apart placing small kisses on each other's lips and Lauren smiled sweetly. Camila's eyes were still closed so she tenderly left a kiss on the tip of her nose and at that moment her eyes met those beautiful brown eyes that were half closed and her lips were swollen.

Camila had only two words to define that kiss: Magical and Perfect.

"Camz I..." -Camila simply put a finger on her lips preventing her from speaking and smiled warmly at her.

"It was the best kiss of my life," Camila whispered and Lauren gave her a little kiss on the finger that was on her lips.

"And they say the second one is always better than the first one," Lauren whispered, moving closer to Camila who just stared at her.

"Is that what they say? -she asked, totally lost in the woman in front of her. That beautiful woman who had just given her the best kiss of her life.

"We can check," Lauren said tenderly shaking her hand as they stood up. Camila let out a soft moan the moment Lauren grabbed her waist to sweetly hold her close to her. Camila ran her arms back around Lauren's neck caressing the back of her gently.

"What are we doing Lauren?" -Camila's voice was soft as she looked into the eyes of the beautiful woman in front of her. "What am I doing?"

"Remember we said we'd blame it on alcohol later?" -They both looked into each other's eyes. "Let's not think about anything tonight, Camz," Lauren whispered. "Let's do what we feel. Just tonight. I promise nothing will be different in the morning."

"I don't want to ruin it, Lauren" -Lauren sighed, pressing her forehead to hers affectionately. "I don't want to lose you now that I've found you."

Lauren closed her eyes absorbing her words and felt her heart race as she saw the beautiful woman in front of her. Her brown eyes filled with tenderness and concern.