🏵Rules🏵

There are some rules and regulations which the participants would need to follow

There are some rules and regulations which the participants would need to follow. They are as follows:

I. Follow the community account (Rose-Gold_Community), one of the hosts (-dxmon_quxxn-/-snowine/jan_jan_Kookie), and the judges for each round as the new prompts are posted.
II. Give a shoutout to this contest on your message board as an announcement to all followers.
III. You must maintain the decorum and remain calm, in case of any queries, message us and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
IV. Be nice to your fellow participants, there will be no need to be rude about anything.
V. You must follow the given deadline, in case of extension, DM us. The entries won't be accepted if they are not submitted in the given span of time.
VI. Please make sure the work is original and authentic. Any kind of plagiarism won't be tolerated which will result in immediate disqualification.
VII. The graphics must have your Wattpad username as well as your name or a pen name and the name of this contest, "Nouveau Graphic Contest."
VIII. Entries will be accepted through Wattpad, Instagram, or Gmail.
IX. Please fill out the forms given in the next chapter neatly.
X. The password is a new hobby or skill that you would like to learn.