Pretty Pretty Pretty

I wake up from an extremely wEt dream I had about a man I used to know nutting in the water. And there was something about mummies too. To be honest, it was more like a fever dream, but it also gives me an idea. I go to text Dallon who is currently working on a new song.

Me: hey babe💦😩 I'm hOrny™️ rn

Daldo💦🌳🍆: Cum over. I need help with a song anyways.

I put on a cute outfit that is sure to bring him to his knees. I get on a cute halter top that is like no other, it's black. I pair that with black ripped skinny jeans, I'm quirky like that. I put on my black and white converses and head to the studio. When I get to the studio, I see Dallon with his huge, swinging chunky sizzle pretzel rod while he is playing bass and singing. He sees me and stops everything he is doing.

"Hey! You look sexy" Dallon says and kisses me. Dallon then takes me into his recording studio to show me his new song.

"And then you have that good old fashioned razzmatazz..." He sings. I listen as his background music goes into an instrumental part of the song. Then, an idea pops into my head. I quickly unzip his pants and put his rod into my mouth.

"OH!" He moans. I smirk and continue to slosh his beef pole in my mouth as he whimpers through the rest of the song.

"Y/N... you're so good... so pretty..." He moans, whispering the last few words after the song is over.

"I want your meat pole inside me, Dall," I whisper in his ear and he cocks an eyebrow, looking me up and down.

"Yeah?" He growls as he picks me up and places my dump truck on the piano. He pulls down my pants and pretty undies and pushes his girthy schlong into me and starts thrusting.

"eUUH EEuuh eeuh euH EUHH EUH" He moans, with each thrust. His man spear fills my soggy pit.

"OH DALLY" I moan. The way he yells 'euh euh euh' as he mashes his mast into me drives me wild. I turn on his microphone to record a round of his moans.

"eUUH EEuuh eeuh euH EUHH EUH" He moans again. Soon, he releases his polecream into me with a loud moan, and soon after my flower bursts all over him. We get dressed and he starts talking about a new song idea.

"I know how to start the lyrics." he pauses looking at his notebook full of song ideas, tapping it with a pencil.

"but I can't think of how the song itself should start." He finishes with a finger on his chin.

"Can I hear the lyrics?" I ask.

"Sure." He shrugs and starts singing.

"I take one, to make me feel better... I take two DESPITE any direction.
Three, four, five, just for the hell of it.
Seven, eight, nine, ten, starting to lose count again" He sings.

"See these are the first lyrics but I don't know how to start the song." He once again seems puzzled.

"I have an idea!" I shout before I play the recording from our wild studio slosh.

"eUUH EEuuh eeuh euH EUHH EUH" Dallon's moans fill the studio from the recording.

"You can use that in your song!" I shout in excitement but Dallon looks at me, perplexed.

"Where did you get that recording?" He looks at me blushing, his hands playing with his hair. I tell him how i got it and he laughs with me but soon after an idea strikes him. He edits the moans with some drums and a bass line along with some other sounds. He then shows me what he has so far.

"-Tell me that you're more than a sick fascination." The song ends before he can truly finish it but it sounds awesome so far!

"Well? Do the moans work?" Dallon asks me and i shoot him a juicy smile and nod a yes. The moans in the song make me horny again but ill save it for the next time. We need to go to the store anyways...

To Be Continued.