꧁Chapter 2:Personal Matters(part 2)꧂

(Before: sorry for the stupidest longest wait ever for this,school and life has been kicking my butt so I've had like no motivation for this,but now I do! (Kind of-) anyways enjoy! I'll try to update a bit more often! 😭)

Many footsteps could be heard entering the castle. Everyone who entered chatted on what was happening. Confusion filled the air. As everyone kept talking, loud horns echoed threw the castle. The king himself entered the castle,with his wife and the princess by his side. As the royal family sat in their jeweled embroidered seats, everyone else sat, staying as quiet as they could. They then awaited for what was coming from the king.

"My fellow people! You may be wondering why I have called you all here, I have a very important announcement to make!" The king cleared his throat and continued to speak. "Long ago, we made a peace treaty with the forest kingdom, as so other kingdoms as well. We give them our peace, our loyalty, our resources, even our help, and they give all of that back to us as well." The king's face then got serious; a stern look appearing onto his face as he talked. "But they have all lied to us!!" His voice arose as he spoke, making the whole kingdom speechless and murmur with each other. "The elder chief is a lord and a deceiver to us all! He said we would grow stronger as a nation together, but the only one growing is those freaks!" The king's voice went louder and louder.

Jas was shocked to hear these words from her father. 'The forest kingdom never did such a thing!' She thought as she looked at her father in shocked. "They have deceived us with their lies and their "gesturing smiles", but I won't be fooled anymore! We must strike at them now, and make them feel how it feels to be their slaves! Who is with me!?" The king stood up with his Bain's popping out and face turning blood red. Everyone in the castle stood up and cheered. Jas was horrified with the scene and immediately went up to her father and tugged on his sleeve with force. "What is wrong with you!? They have done none of these things! Your the one lying, not the elder chief!" Jas screamed as her hands went into fist. The king pushed Jas away, as if he was more focused on his kingdom then his family. He then led the people outside and ordered his men to set an attack on the forest kingdom, making everyone cheer more and grab weapons. Jas then was grabbed by the guards and sent back to her room. "Hey! Wait- no!- You cant do this! Let me go!-" Jas struggled with the guards as she got dragged away from everyone, screaming at them to let her go. The sounds of cheering and yelling faded away and she was dragged back to her room,locked there until this was all over.

(Oh thank god I finished this 😭. I seriously hope y'all enjoyed this part. I'm gonna try to do some other parts at like,3 am- anyways,thanks for reading! 💛)